“A super fun experience, a absolute must if you are in Blackpool!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Adrenalin Zone

Adrenalin Zone
Ranked #11 of 45 Fun & Games in Blackpool
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Owner description: Ready to push the limits? Ready to walk on air? Ready to leave your stomach behind? Then you're ready for the Adrenaline Zone at Blackpool's South Pier. Discover the exhilaration of free flight with the Skycoaster and the dizzy heights of the 120 mph Skyscreamer,so get out of your comfort zone and into the Adrenaline Zone!
Sheffield, England, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A super fun experience, a absolute must if you are in Blackpool!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 March 2012

I went on a recent trip to Blackpool with some friends and came across the adrenaline rides on the South Pier. After a little persuasion myself and some of the other height wary reluctant members of the party agreed to take a look. . Being ever so slightly afraid of heights for most of my life when asked to actually go on the rides my initial reaction was a fervent no. . However, with 4 or 5 beers in my belly at the time I was feeling a little braver than usual so agreed to give the bungee ball a go, I remember having a go on one a few years ago in Spain so I thought what the hell, and if shut the others up it'd be worth it. Anyway it was the best buzz I'd had in ages and I ended up going on it twice, we also came back the next day and went on it again. We also went on the sky coaster and it really was the icing on the cake to a top weekend. . If I'm ever in Blackpool again I'm 100% going straight there, there was plenty of exciting little rides for kids about the place to so will definitely take the family if we decide to go to Blackpool. . It also seems to have helped me get over my slight fear of heights as I have since done a bungee jump, something I would have never dreamed of doing previously. . Absolutely fantastic!! :)

Visited September 2011
1 Thank Graham W

Whalley, England, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Fly over the sea with Adrenalin Zone”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 March 2012

Whether you're an adrenalin junky, up for a challenge or a new experience in Blackpool to amuse the kids then make your way up the South Pier to the Adrenalin Zone. There're you'll have the chance to excite the whole family with the range of daring and thrilling attractions. Get yourself on the flying swing that catapults you over the pier and sea for the best white knuckle ride going. What better way t o see the sights of Blackpool that flying high of the reverse bungee - will you dare? Whilst your enjoying yourself your children can have a go at climbing for coconuts, bouncing high on the bungee trampolines or pretending they are spider man in the climbing web. To top it off the staff are friendly, safe and the prices set to match the experiences. A perfect way to remember Blackpool and the Pier!

Visited August 2011
2 Thank Anna B
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Best thrill rides in Blackpool!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 November 2011

I took my wife for a weekend in Blackpool to go to the pleasure beach and tower. While walking down the promenade we noticed the rides on south pier and thought we'd take a look. At the end of the pier there is a bungee ball and skycoaster amongst other things. I managed to convince the wife to have a go on both. We went on the skycoaster first and, I must admit, I was really nervous as we were being pulled up to the top of the tower. Then at the top it was up to me to pull the cord to drop almost 100ft freefall! Absolutely unbelievable buzz! I'd been on the pleasure beach most of the day and nothing on there came even close to how good it is. Same when we went on the bungee ball after that- the G Force on the way up, then the ball span at the top and the next thing we knew we were plummeting head first towards the deck then back up again! Fantastic! I can honestly say that when I go back to Blackpool next year that I'll be going back on them. Superb experience and the staff were very professional and made you feel at ease. To sum it up- better than anything the pleasure beach has to offer and excellent value for money. The most fun I've had with my pants on!

4 Thank Franb123