“My 10 year old son loved it”
Review of Adrenalin Zone

Adrenalin Zone
Ranked #10 of 48 Fun & Games in Blackpool
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Owner description: Ready to push the limits? Ready to walk on air? Ready to leave your stomach behind? Then you're ready for the Adrenaline Zone at Blackpool's South Pier. Discover the exhilaration of free flight with the Skycoaster and the dizzy heights of the 120 mph Skyscreamer,so get out of your comfort zone and into the Adrenaline Zone!
Reviewed 6 August 2013

My 10 year old son loved it. He did it twice- you pay an extra £ 5 for the second go. I thought it looked terrifying but then I wouldn't do it myself. If my son had had a chance he would have done it again and again. You pull the lever to let yourself go- high up there and then- its a little stop and off you go- apparently- great fun!

1  Thank AnnaFrancoise

Reviewed 11 July 2013 via mobile

This was one of the best things I done in Blackpool. A completely different adrenaline rush from anything at Pleasure Beach.

1  Thank Gary G
Reviewed 1 July 2013 via mobile

The bungees on the south pier are the best thing i done whilst there! Would recommend them to anyone especially the sky coaster. Adrenaline seekers must try it!!!

Reviewed 11 June 2013

I have never been on a better waltzer ride, it was fantastic, really fast, so many spins and a good five minute ride, well worth the money and so much better than travelling fair rides. We spun around to 80s retro music blasting out while the lights gave the experience a really exciting feel. To top this we went on the Break Dance next, which was equally as exhilerating so much so that I stayed on (for only 1 extra ticket) three times and although my neck was a bit stiff the following day, it was sheer escapism and I laughed the whole way through - these rides are not long dependent upon the amount of people waiting, they are consistently good value for money if this is your thing.
Will definitely go back to try the other experiences.

Reviewed 5 May 2013

All action weekend centred around South pier. First the Bungee Ball then the Big Swing - skycoaster.We kept going back for more "what an adrenalin rush" Get the vidoe you wont
stop laughing. Will remember this for a long time.

2  Thank George B