“AMAZING!!!”

Adrenalin Zone
Ranked #11 of 45 Fun & Games in Blackpool
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Owner description: Ready to push the limits? Ready to walk on air? Ready to leave your stomach behind? Then you're ready for the Adrenaline Zone at Blackpool's South Pier. Discover the exhilaration of free flight with the Skycoaster and the dizzy heights of the 120 mph Skyscreamer,so get out of your comfort zone and into the Adrenaline Zone!
Sheffield, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“AMAZING!!!”
Reviewed 7 July 2014

Went on the skycoaster, would definatly recommend, best experience of my life! Was the scariest thing i have ever done, would definatly do it again! Amazing experience, the adrenaline rush is unbelievable!! If youre considering doing it, go for it!!

Visited July 2014
Mikeadrenalinzone, Owner at Adrenalin Zone, responded to this review, 9 July 2014
We love to get customers feedback like this!!! Thanks for the great review.

Blackpool, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great time great fun :-)”
Reviewed 26 April 2014 via mobile

Went down to south pier and seen the Skycoaster was abit afraid at first but the wonderful staff made me feel confident and safe.

When I finally did the ride I enjoyed it so much that I rode it again straight away at a discount price. I also have a DVD so I can show my friends and family. Will deffo be doing it again next time in Blackpool.

Thanks to all the adrenaline zone staff for a great time.

1 Thank Martin250988
Clitheroe, United Kingdom
“Not to be missed!!”
Reviewed 26 April 2014

The best rides I have experienced by a country mile! We did the Skycoaster and Skyscreamer – I considered myself quite a thrill seeker having done a Sky Dive before but that was nothing on the excitement of these rides. Any nerves I had were immediately put at ease by the fantastic friendly and professional staff. Absolutely exhilarating and we were buzzing for the rest of the day.
Try it, you’ll be back for more.

Visited April 2014
Blackpool, United Kingdom
“Fantastic!!”
Reviewed 23 April 2014

Really impressed with the ride, got my pulse racing more than any roller coaster, differently worth a try.

Visited April 2014
Walsall
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Brilliant ”
Reviewed 21 April 2014 via mobile

This pier is brilliant. The rides are fantastic, good value for money and well maintained. Love it. Cannot wait to return later in year.

Mikeadrenalinzone, Owner at Adrenalin Zone, responded to this review, 23 April 2014
Thanks for the positive feedback Kerry.