“fun on the pier”

Adrenalin Zone
Ranked #10 of 46 Fun & Games in Blackpool
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Owner description: Ready to push the limits? Ready to walk on air? Ready to leave your stomach behind? Then you're ready for the Adrenaline Zone at Blackpool's South Pier. Discover the exhilaration of free flight with the Skycoaster and the dizzy heights of the 120 mph Skyscreamer,so get out of your comfort zone and into the Adrenaline Zone!
Accrington, United Kingdom
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“fun on the pier”
Reviewed 17 August 2014

My wife and myself took our grandaugters on the south pier and we bought them two wristbands which were £11.99 each for which the number of rides they went on was good value for money, We had considered the pleasure beach but I do object to paying an entrance fee, because I dont mind paying for the children to have rides but I think its a rip off to charge just to go in, thats why south pier attractions were a good alternative.

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Fantastic!”
Reviewed 16 August 2014 via mobile

I was recently in Blackpool with my children and parents. It was crazy busy at the Pleasure Beach so we decided to leave instead of spend more hours waiting for dated rides. Luckily we stumbled upon the
Adrenaline Zone!! Wow!! It saved our whole day!! The attractions we unbelievable and my kids (6 and8) both went on the Sky Coaster with me in the middle!! What a buzz! I will end by quoting my daughter: "that was the best ride I've ever been on papa!"

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
131 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 137 helpful votes
“Thrilling”
Reviewed 12 August 2014

Went on the skyscreamer and it was everything you could want in a thrill ride. Shot into the sky at full speed only to flip and plunge to the ground. Sheer awesome

1 Thank Vladvonbounce
York, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
“Tie your shoe laces, tight!”
Reviewed 2 August 2014

This ride is one where you need to watch your feet, the floor gives way & you race off up the coaster...

(If you don't fasten shoes tightly... you'll lose em!)

Sheffield, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“AMAZING!!!”
Reviewed 7 July 2014

Went on the skycoaster, would definatly recommend, best experience of my life! Was the scariest thing i have ever done, would definatly do it again! Amazing experience, the adrenaline rush is unbelievable!! If youre considering doing it, go for it!!

Visited July 2014
Mikeadrenalinzone, Owner at Adrenalin Zone, responded to this review, 9 July 2014
We love to get customers feedback like this!!! Thanks for the great review.