“A great weekend at the Carlton hotel!”

Best Western Carlton Hotel
Ranked #35 of 70 Hotels in Blackpool
“A great weekend at the Carlton hotel!”
Reviewed 27 September 2011

We really enjoyed our stay at the carlton hotel, the service was great, especially reception staff, we had a meal at the indian next door which was fab, you could tell it was all freshly cooked, and food was amazing! We thought that the double room was very spacious and there was plenty room to store the luggage out of the way, the hotel had a really friendly feeling to it, which made us feel welcome, Breakfast was great, only thing I'd say is if you want a good selection then go down a bit earlier as food goes fast and when we arrived about half an hour before it finished food was running a bit low, overal our stay was great, what a fab weekend I'll be back !

• Stayed September 2011
Sipu20, Manager at Best Western Carlton Hotel, responded to this review, 28 September 2011
Let me start by thanking you for taking the time and writing a review after your recent visit to Best Western Carlton Hotel, Blackpool.

Your feedback is very much appreciated and I can assure you that my staff and I use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. Your custom is much appreciated and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

If we assist with any future enquires then please do not hesitate to contact us at 01253 628966.

Shilpa Patel

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (222)
Nottingham, United Kingdom
Reviewed 25 September 2011

Best Western, The Hotel , was Clean and tidy and the service was OK

• Stayed August 2011, travelled on business
long melford
Reviewed 21 September 2011

I stayed here in the August bank holiday weekend for three nights in a seafront view double and as previously enjoyed a very friendly , hospitable vacation. We were looking for plenty of fresh air and exercise walking along the newly refurbished seafront promenade and were not dissapointed. The hotel staff were polite and open to serving guests needs in an instant. It was fun one morning to be assisted with a quizword puzzle by the young girl waitressing at breakfast , she was no doubt a student locally and made the start of the day enjoyable. Remember when staying here or anywhere in Blackpool there are lots of party groups but also remember we were all young once !

Room Tip: A seafront view is not particually noisy so go for it !
  • Stayed August 2011, travelled as a couple
Scotland
Reviewed 20 September 2011

Stopped over en route to Scotland- Room was very good with views of Irish Sea- Breakfast good

• Stayed June 2011, travelled with family
Matlock, United Kingdom
Reviewed 19 September 2011

Clean, comfortable and bright hotel with excellent staff, food, rooms and view. excellent value for money and in a good location with excellent parking. Recommend highly and will be using again during the 2012 illuminations. one of the best Best Western I have ever stayed in.

Room Tip: Sea view first, second or third floor .... No noise at all and well furnished and comfortable.
  • Stayed September 2011, travelled with family
blantyre
Reviewed 14 September 2011

2nd visit to this hotel in 1 year. I complained last year about the annoying chambre music played in the diningroom and lounge last year,which I am glad to say they have replaced with some modern light music. Well done makes breakfast a pleasure.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled as a couple
Lichfield
Reviewed 6 September 2011

We arrived on a monday and checked in at the due time, the room was lovely with a large bath and nice facilities. In fact the bath was that nice that I had my first bath in a few years (i do shower!) and was totally relaxed. The hotel bar is friendly but best of all is the views from the hotel directly over looking the Irish Sea, which we also did whilst eating the superb buffet breakfast. The whole experince was very rewarding, my only concern would be is how hot the hotel might get when it's really warm as it was warm on relatively cool days.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled as a couple