“Great food.”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 7 July 2014

What to say - this place is a real welcome addition to Blackpool. A chain that I have dined at in London, Leeds, Manchester and Preston and it has to be said, Blackpool is one of the best ones. Good location too. If you want to eat in town you can't go far wrong here.

Reviewed 29 June 2014

I have visited here a few times recently whilst on business and this time for pleasure with my husband.

This is a beautiful branch, always clean and the staff are brilliant.

The food is brought out quickly and the order is always right.

Reviewed 28 June 2014 via mobile

We called in for a meal early evening without a reservation and were conveniently accommodated with an infant. We ordered the antipasti for starters which was a great choice to share. Both pizzas chosen were up to the pizza express great standard. The restaurant had new decor and the staff were friendly and assisted with activities to occupy the infant.

Reviewed 23 June 2014

My partner and I were fed up of greasy spoon restaurants and cafés in Blackpool, we looked in Pizza Express and it looked just the place for us, we asked if we could just have drinks and were told no problem.

Needless to say a coffee became a coffee and a pizza, then we had a garlic bread and beer too! We saw that the food was superb, the quality and quantity for the money was worth a try.

We enjoyed everything.... we went back once more and had something different and Tirimisu (which is vegetarian) we enjoyed it all.

Thanks to Ryan for being so nice and friendly.

1  Thank MecAnglais
Reviewed 21 June 2014

The food is excellent however over six visits, only once have I placed my order for my first drink within 20 minutes of arriving. We only continue to use the place for some discounts that we are entitled to. I'd have stopped going otherwise by now.