“Pleasantly surprised”

Price range: US$14 - US$35
Cuisines: British
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Located with an Iconic building at a picturesque spot on Queen's Promenade, the Fahrenheit Grill Restaurant within Genting Club Blackpool offers traditional British comfort food with a modern European influence. The decadent menu changes with the seasons, and uses the best of fresh, expertly sourced ingredients. The Fahrenheit A La Carte menu offers diners a selection of starters, main courses & desserts with daily specials always available too. The midweek 'Deal' menu offers 2 courses for £9.95 & 3 Courses for £11.95 (Available Sun to Thur only), and you can also add a bottle of house wine for just £8. The venue also offers various comprehensive party packages suitable for celebrating any special occasion. The casino offers a buzzing ambience, with regular live entertainment on Saturdays and specials event nights. Diners can absorb the theatrical atmosphere and even indulge in an optional game of poker, blackjack or roulette. Please note, diners must be aged 18 or over. There are many hotels close by & Blackpool North Shore Golf Club is just a 10-minute walk away.
Reviewed 18 June 2014 via mobile

Visit Tue 17/06. Having not lived in Blackpool many years and visited when it was Stanley Casino I was keen to treat my mum to a meal here along with my partner. Reception was friendly and helpful, dining area is nicely set out with a relaxing modern atmosphere. Natalie was our host and she was 100% spot on, friendly warm and a genuine. We opted for the Deal Menu, 3 courses and wine, which was superb value for the quality and experience received. Food was all very good, all three of us clearing the plates, I had Rump Steak at a supplement which was divine. Definitely revisit and recommend. We then had a flutter on the tables, great experience considering we were "gambling'" virgins, host again very friendly and patient with, great customer service skills, sadly cannot remember her name. Experience was good due to well trained and great customer service received.

Reviewed 16 June 2014

me and my partner dined here for the first time, a couple of weeks ago ,we both had the rump steak burger and i have to say it was the best burgers we have ever had !!!. The restaurant its self is really nice and the staff are excellent we wanted for nothing. will definitely be back again and will recommend to everyone. thanks for a great night :)

Reviewed 16 June 2014

My wife and I have been a number of times in the last couple of months and it has been quite a significant change since our last visit a couple of years ago!

The decor has been updated, giving it a very sleek modern look. The staff are very attentive and happy to help with small concessions (they had leek and potatoe soup on the menu and created a mushroom soup especially for my wife).

The food itself is fresh, I enjoyed the pate where my wife is a big fan of the mushroom soup. We have had the rump steak which was cooked as requested, along with chunky chips which again, tasted as though cooked fresh (not recooked as you sometimes find).

They have a very good deal on during the week which is three courses for £11.95 (if remembered correctly). Sometimes they even do a complimentary bottle of wine (my wife is 8 months pregnant and they were good enough to offer us soft drinks in place of alcohol).

Overall, a very pleasant meal, the food is cooked well and the restaurant itself is nicely decorated and not too loud. It's never been completely packed full when we go which is how we prefer.

Reviewed 15 June 2014

Very surprised by the great deals on the menu! Had a lovely meal. The staff were very helpful and the service was great. We'll definitely be making another trip soon!

2  Thank dollmixture
Reviewed 13 June 2014

We go to this restaurant on a regular basis. Tonight four of us decided to do the meal deal which is £24.95 for this you get a 3 course meal a £10.00 free bet and a drink from the bar.
As always we order a couple of bottles of house wine which is a excellent wine.
The meal was as always is excellent not one scrap of food was left the steak was cooked to perfection just what was ordered. The rest of the food was just as good though.
The service was excellent could not has wished for better and did not wait long for the food either, there was just the right amount of contact asking if everything was ok, and we were not rushed at all.
I would give this overall experience a 10 out of 10
my recommendation is to try it you wont be disappointed.

1  Thank avril d