One Rutland Gate Apartments
  • Pool
Claremont Hotel(Blackpool)
  • Bar/Lounge
View Hotel
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 October 2013

We stayed in Apartment 5, 2 adults and three kids aged 10-12. Can't fault our stay at all and I think we will be coming back again very soon.

Perfect location to get to the Pleasure Beach and other tourist hot spots. The tram stop is amazingly closer and a family ticket cost us £9 only.

The apartment was homely, warm and clean. It was a perfect base for our stay.

• Stayed: October 2013
1  Thank Dawn-Sarah
Reviewed 10 September 2013

Recently stayed at Rutland Gate with my partner and my baby daughter. When we arrived we were met by a very friendly manager who showed us to our appartment. Everything was immaculate and the accommodation was so big I couldn't believe we got so much for our money. The location is perfect just ten minutes walk to the centre and just far enough away to be very peaceful and quiet. We will definitely be going back, loved it.

Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Christine W
Reviewed 28 August 2013

We came here with our three young children and they were very happy staying here. Clean and warm and comfortable, very nice, owner, let us keep our car parked on car park all day after we had checked out, child friendly, nice views of blackpool. We will definately be returning with our children. Lovely place :)

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed 20 July 2013

these apartments are excellent value for your money both the owner and the young lady that stays on site r very helpful their flats are very spacious and well equipped and they r situated near all the attractions i would difinetly recommend these flats to anybody they are also excellent for families ive used these flats every time we go to blackpool.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Annemarie M
Reviewed 6 May 2013

We have just got back from staying at these apartments, we only booked for one night but the owner (sorry forgot to ask her name) very kindly let us use the apartment all the following day at no extra charge. She also greeted us on arrival and was very helpful, what a lovely lady. Well back to the apartment it was excellent for the price, very spacious and comfortable, lovely view across the sea from the very large window, we will definitely be going back as soon as we can get time off.
Although we are a mature couple I would also recommend these apartments to families or couples, I will tell my friends and family about these (as long as they all don't want to book the same time as me, as I need one for myself and my husband, who by the way also was impressed.
Anyway thank you aging for a lovely stay and look forward to our next visit.

Room Tip: We had room 5 but I expect all apartments are just as good
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple