Brincliffe Hotel
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
The Cliffs Hotel(Blackpool)
  • Restaurant
US$110
ibis Styles
  • Breakfast included
Clifton Court Hotel(Blackpool)(Great Value!)
US$82
Agoda.com
Big Blue Hotel(Blackpool)
US$154
US$141
All reviewstram stopbuffet breakfast was excellenton arrivaltoasttea or coffeebuffet stylea great sea viewsmall hotelshower trayjust returned from a two nightlovely hotelmr mrscooked to perfectionensuite roomnothing is too much troublewarm welcomemany thanks
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 April 2010

Once again my husband and I stayed at the Brincliffe with my Grand daughter, her boyfriend and friends from S/A. Unfortunately I was unwell and had to cut my visit short.
Sue and Elaine just could'nt do enough for me while I was there and attended to me in my bedroom. Over the years we have stayed in a few Hotels in Blackpool, but have never been in one like The Brincliffe. It is spotlessly clean, excellent food, and so comfortable. and Sue,Elaine, George and John are so friendly and welcome everyone like family.
We will never stay anywhere else when going to Blackpool.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank lauraGorebridge
Reviewed 6 November 2009

we returned to the Brincliffe for the second time this year and it was as good as ever.although we live on the seafront in Scotland,it is Brincliffe for us for holidays. this was our third visit and wish we had found it sooner.everything is superb.arrive as guests and leave as friends. we are two eighty-plus folks who love the trams and everything the Brincliffe has to offer.thanks to all theWeaver family who "weave" their magic. Jim and Mary,Skelmorlie,North Ayrshire.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 September 2009

We stayed for three nights and were satisfied on every level. Our room was beautifully clean and well thought out, the bed was very comfortable and we both slept soundly. Our en suite shower room was light and air with a wide doorway and a large shiny shower cubicle (you could access the shower from a wheelchair quite easily if necessary). Everything was sparkling clean. What a revelation to experiene a wonderfully peaceful night and be able to sleep without having to put your head under the pillow to avoid "nightlife" noise.

Our individual welcome to breakfast in the morning by our hosts was really appreciated. Their attention to hygiene was excellent and we were even supplied with medicated handwash prior to entering the breakfast room. The food was extremely well prepared, of a very high standard and there was plenty on offer.

We would certainly stay there again when in the area.

The location is within a few minutes of central Blackpool by either tram or bus and right on the Promenade. The lights were spectacular and well worth a journey right along the front.

Our best wishes to our wonderful hosts for a successful season, and many more to come. Thank you for your warm welcome.

Visitors from Devon.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 August 2009

We came here as disabled travellers for the first time in July 2008 and I did a review, see under Carer 062. We had a great time and decided to revisit for a week this August, and to see if we had been dreaming last year, with the great food and friendly help we received ?.
This year was even better!!!! Breakfast was still help yourself, what ever you wanted, full english items, etc, Dinners served in the evening were TOP RATE, home made pies, local fresh fish, tender lamb, and with all the greens, not just blanched, but cooked to perfection. Keep all your "TV Stir Frys", this is real British food, well cooked and plenty of it. We have put pounds on in weight again -Ha Ha.
The family owners went out of their way with all the guests, the rooms were clean, even new flat screen televisions this time with all the free view channels, great towels, in fact we both cannot think of one item to moan about, and I speak my mind and say what I think, always have.
We have stopped at some number of guest houses over the 40 years together, some bad, some average, but only a few that attract us back, Brincliffe is the tops, home from home. We will come here again, God willing. The hotel is half way between Blackpool which is noisey at night and the good shopping places of Cleveleys and Fleetwood Market. It is perfectly situated to see all the area, the lights and it is on the tram and Blackpool line 1 route, "It Is Heaven".
Thanks Brincliffe for a great stay once again, from a wheelchair user and a disabled carer.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 July 2009

I came to the Brincliffe for a weekend with my pal a few weeks ago and we had such a great time, that I booked to bring my 97 year old mother (Mary) last week. We stayed Monday to Friday, which I thought would be long enough for my mother due to her infirmity. However as we were leaving, my mother said she could have stayed for another week as she had enjoyed it so much.
We were both given a ground floor en-suite room and stayed for Bed, Breakfast and Evening Meal. The whole hotel was immaculately clean and very well furnished.
My mother took up residence in a very comfy armchair close to the window in the lounge and would have stayed there all day watching the world go by if I hadn't taken her out for a bracing walk on the promenade-just a minute to cross the road and the tram lines and you are 'by the seaside'.
The breakfast always set us up for the day, with fruit juice, choice of cereals and a hot buffet breakfast, beautifully cooked and as much as you could eat, toast and tea or coffee.
We were asked after breakfast what our choice was for the 3 course evening meal which had three choices of starters and desserts and if the main course offered was not to your liking then an alternative was arranged. The hotel is licenced so you could have a glass (or bottle) of wine with your meal. We had a great selection of food each day and I went home a few pounds heavier, but eh! what the heck.
My mother rested practically the whole day after we came home, she had such a good time and felt that she had made some new friends and would like to come back again-which is praise indeed! A couple of glasses of Tia Maria in the bar lounge of an evening may have helped her also and I know she enjoyed the chats with you all.
I shall definitely be returning, probably the last weekend of the 'lights' to make a start on my Christmas shopping. The bus and tram stops are just outside the hotel and you can use your bus pass on the buses.
So here is another thank you to Sue, George, Elaine and John for making my elderly mum very happy and making my job of looking after her a lot easier.
We are both looking forward to seeing you all soon.

• Stayed: July 2009