I previously reviewed this as "the hotel from hell". Not to be beaten, my wife and myself booked a 4 night all inclusive break (adults only) starting 02/12/12. What a difference! The new cafe/ bar area has been well thought out and opening the old partitioned area to become "open plan" when required, has increased seating capacity by at least 40%.
1. Dining room staff fast and incredibly efficient.
2. Food was of a very high standard, with more than enough choices. The chef's signature
dish has to be tried at least once!
3. There were more than sufficient bar staff to cater for the guests.
4. Tram and bus service to the North or South is fantastic, between 12 & 20 minutes for the services.
5. Caberet is a good mix of talent.
6. If you are a Bingo player there are options to play each night (season permitting).
1. Smokers consider they are still entitled to block the entry/exit to the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cliffs Hotel in Blackpool offers its guests 163 comfortable and pleasantly decorated bedrooms, all with the privacy and comforts you would expect from a hotel. All with en suite bathrooms and some with delightful sea views overlooking Blackpool promenade and beach plus the famous Blackpool Illuminations. There are a range of room sizes sleeping from one to a family of six. The facilities available at this fine early century hotel range from the swimming pool, leisure centre with gym and sauna and 'kids club' to the sea view Cafe bar and cabaret room making it the ideal hotel venue for a family holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Odigeo, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Cliffs Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cliffs Hotel Blackpool
- Blackpool Cliff Hotel