2,105 results
All reviews kids club cafe bar starters and desserts choice hotels swimming pool sea view main meal self service evening meal buffet style entertainment room half board tram stop nightly entertainment sister hotel weekend break great weekend
Reviewed 19 April 2014

this hotel is great however there was issues this time round I have been going here for 11 year and the hotel is going back over the staff are great the hotel clean But the children are out of control the parents have no control over them they let them run around in the corridor upstairs were I had to go out and tell them the staff did tell them but wasting there time I did complain on 3 occasions But it fell on deaf ears The only other thing is we had birds in the loft as we were on the third flour we were then moved Vicky the manager was great. I must thank her I wish the directors would phone me because if they read this they can ask the manager what this is about and they would know who I am. but I do not think that I will stay again all them years at staying here .

Room Tip: do no stay in 332 as this is near the corridor door and they slam the door and the kids are all run through it
1  Thank paulabbey
Reviewed 18 April 2014 via mobile

My family members go to this hotel time and time again, it was our first time and we'll definitely be going back soon. Clean cosy rooms, food which was nothing but delicious, a lovely pool, fab children's facilities, a tram stop right outside the hotel, and a good atmosphere all round, the staff couldn't have been more attentive and pleasant they were a joy to speak with we return to the cliffs soon!!!

• Stayed: April 2014
1  Thank sorelli
Reviewed 17 April 2014

excellent rooms,excellent pool and spa,helpfull and courteous staff,brilliant breakfast each morning,
simply sumptious evening meal with a help yourself salad and cake bars,plus ice cream with sprinkles.
great gym,stunning rooms,spotless toilets,tea and coffee provided in room free.will be staying here a lot more.

Room Tip: all i can say is our room on the third floor was very quiet.
1  Thank 777andrea
Reviewed 16 April 2014

really love the cliffs cant fault it except for some of the entertainment, some of the acts have become really complacent knowing they have a regular booking the compere who should be in control of the room is behind a curtain all night and has no personality whatsoever he obviously finds it easier during breaks between acts to just play loud thumping music, . for me , he totally spoiled my time at the cliffs and i was not alone in this , i spoke to numerous guests and all had the same complaint hence the small bar was our only haven ...but i will still return as everything else in the hotel is exeptional

Reviewed 16 April 2014

Just arrived back from the Cliffs hotel we stayed in a sea view room which was a lovely clean room but the window was small and the double glazed unit was condensed and dirty making it difficult to see out so we don't think it was worth the extra we paid. The food in the hotel was excellent with plenty of choice and good quality. We stayed in room 212 which was at the top of the stairwell so all noise from below such as the entrance door banging,reception noise and people using the stairs echoes up the stairwell and could be heard inside our room and it usually went on until after midnight and started again at six in the morning.The hotel is nice and clean and the eating areas and bars are lovely. We would definitely stay again but in a different sea view room and not in the school holidays.

Room Tip: Get a sea view but not near the stairs.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple