2,108 results
All reviews kids club cafe bar starters and desserts choice hotels swimming pool sea view main meal self service evening meal buffet style entertainment room half board tram stop nightly entertainment sister hotel weekend break great weekend
Reviewed 21 April 2014 via mobile

Another lovely weekend. We were allocated room 335 which was a lovely room and lots of space.
An added bonus was a shower as well as a bath with overhead shower.

The food is the restaurant was lovely as always. Love the buffet style lay out. Lots of choice. The desserts are especially nice.

The staff are so nice really really do make you feel welcome.

Thanks again we will be back soon

Stayed: April 2014
1  Thank Dancinggirl86
Reviewed 20 April 2014

Just back from 5 days at Cliffs. As usual everything was great. Food excellent, plenty of choices for starters and desserts and a good choice of main courses all cooked to perfection. cleanliness second to none and all staff very pleasant, nothing too much bother for them. Looking forward to going back for a 6th time in the not too distant furture

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank CharlesD171
Reviewed 20 April 2014

We stayed here as a large family group aged between 6 and 64. The hotel made us feel welcome throughout our stay. Rooms were warm and clean...although could do with some updating. We stayed on a half board basis...the food was fantastic! I challenge anyone to stay here and not find something they like...the choice was amazing. The waiting staff were also very attentive and fast.
The kids club...The Base...a great asset to the hotel...but again could do with a lick of paint and a revamp. The doors into the base needs looked at too...while we were there a young boy trapped his fingers.
The swimming pool and health club... Pool great, sauna small but effective, changing rooms need a rethink. When taking my young son swimming I had to take him into the ladies changing room with me...they really need more cubicles or a family changing room.
The main function room was very hot, they seemed to have an aversion to switching the air conditioning on...despite several requests. The entertainment was good, although a bit of variety would be nice...it did tend to be comedians or singers. The kids disco was a big hit.
Overall...a few niggles to iron out...but this is a lovely hotel that is worth visiting.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank NorthernlassCumbria
Reviewed 19 April 2014

this hotel is great however there was issues this time round I have been going here for 11 year and the hotel is going back over the staff are great the hotel clean But the children are out of control the parents have no control over them they let them run around in the corridor upstairs were I had to go out and tell them the staff did tell them but wasting there time I did complain on 3 occasions But it fell on deaf ears The only other thing is we had birds in the loft as we were on the third flour we were then moved Vicky the manager was great. I must thank her I wish the directors would phone me because if they read this they can ask the manager what this is about and they would know who I am. but I do not think that I will stay again all them years at staying here .

Room Tip: do no stay in 332 as this is near the corridor door and they slam the door and the kids are all run through it
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank paulabbey
Reviewed 18 April 2014 via mobile

My family members go to this hotel time and time again, it was our first time and we'll definitely be going back soon. Clean cosy rooms, food which was nothing but delicious, a lovely pool, fab children's facilities, a tram stop right outside the hotel, and a good atmosphere all round, the staff couldn't have been more attentive and pleasant they were a joy to speak with we return to the cliffs soon!!!

• Stayed: April 2014