“Amazing as always”

Ranked #50 of 857 Blackpool B&B and Inns
Birmingham, England, United Kingdom
“Amazing as always”
Reviewed 4 August 2014

this is our 4th stay at the windsor hotel, we stayed here for 3 nights and it was amazing as always. Paul and the other guy's who work here were very friendly helpful and proffesional.

Breakfasts: the breakfasts were amazing lots of choice and cooked to perfection (if your going to pleasure beach ask for a sandwich instead)

room: the room was very comfy and there were plenty of coffee and tea making stuff in the room. We did run out of milk but paul was more then happy to bring us some more when we needed it. the room is very well maintained and is decorated beautifully. this time we opted for the non-premium room and it was just as nice in there however i think next time we will pay the little extra and get the premium room as it comes with a fridge your own pc and a safe with fresh bottled water.

bed: very comfy plenty of space and a great night sleep

all in all great all round B&B no faults what so ever

Mike & Kat

Room Tip: Pay a little extra for the premium room it is worth it!!!
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
7 Thank Mike P

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
Staffs
Reviewed 31 July 2014

If I'm honest I wasn't sure about stopping in a guest house. I wanted to play it safe and goto the Premier Inn, but I was convinced otherwise! Well, I'm glad I stayed at this hotel. The owners were the most hospitable hoteliers I have ever come across. Absolutely nothing was to much trouble. They remembered my name, how I liked my eggs cooked and even offered to carry my bags.

Then hotel is located at the North end of Blackpool and was a quick tram ride away from the pleasure beach and all. It's only 5-10 min walk into the town centre and within staggering distance of lots of bars.

The room was exceptionally clean and my bed and clothes were tidied up everyday. I could have course have used the do not disturb sign, but then I would have had to make my own bed! They have en-suit rooms and plenty of tea, coffee and hot chocolate. I Didn't hear anyone else in their rooms for the 3 nights I stayed.

I would recommend this hotel and looking forward to going back meeting some lovely people.

Rob

5 Thank RobertMike
Carlisle, United Kingdom
Reviewed 30 July 2014

This hotel is very nice and the people who run it can't do an enough for you. We booked last minute by phoning them up and got a better deal than booking over the web. The only thing i would say is make sure you pay the extra for one of their suites. The breakfast is very good and is cooked fresh. I would recommend this hotel and i have stayed in a lot of hotels in Blackpool and this is one of the best i have stayed in. The hotel is at the north end of Blackpool and close to all the nightlife and bars.

Room Tip: make sure you get a suite room on the second or first floor
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
4 Thank 105neil
Reviewed 28 July 2014

From the moment I'd called to see if there were any rooms at the hotel I was greeted with great manners and a 5* service. The room was lovely, service amazing, food was really nice and being part of the hotel in general was great. It has to be said that the hosts are great at what they do and they should be very proud of themselves for this. Thank you so much for my stay I loved it! (We even stayed an extra night because we were so happy!) And have booked in for a few days in September, thanks again! I'd rate the service at a 10 Atleast! Thank you again :)

6 Thank Max-Edwardxo
Reviewed 28 July 2014

We stopped here and booked to go back before we had even left! What can I say, staff are very welcoming, rooms are clean and comfortable with plenty of tea and coffee! At breakfast we were greeted by friendly staff and food suited to people's choice, nothing was too much trouble for these guys and truly made our weekend one to remember! I've stopped in a few places when visiting Blackpool, none of them are a patch on Windsor House! Book you won't be disappointed! Xx

4 Thank Inkednurse
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 27 July 2014

Just returned today from this fantastic hotel and I can't praise it highly enough. Booked up last minute after finding this place completely by accident on the Internet and I can't believe how lucky we were in finding such a little gem. The room, breakfast, location and company were all perfect. The staff were an absolute joy to be around, this is customer service as it should be. Thank you Paul for being a perfect host and ensuring that we had a great weekend, we will definitely be back.

4 Thank sjh12345
Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
Reviewed 14 July 2014

Paul and Liam were very accomodating. Check in was prompt. Room was comfortable, compy bed, plenty of tea / coffee. Bar Prices reasonable and Jess the dog extremely friendly. Great location for Town Centre, Gay Scene, Beach, Tower. We took a horse and cart to the pleasure beach for £20 (4 of us).

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends