“A great choice”
Review of Park House Hotel

Park House Hotel
Ranked #11 of 73 Hotels in Blackpool
Reviewed 6 May 2013

We arrived at the hotel early evening the young man on the reception desk was so helpful. We had dinner on Sunday and breakfast both days. The food was piping hot and freshly cooked. I would recommend this hotel to elderly and families as they do not welcome stag or hen parties, I think this is a very positive move by the hotel owners. The last thing you want! My parents both in their eighties absolutely loved every aspect of the hotel, location, dining cleanliness etc etc etc. we will definately return as it was the perfect place to relax after a very stressful few months due to the poor health of my parents. We had two rooms which were adequate although it would have been a bonus to get the recently refurbished rooms, they look beautiful! Maybe the next time???? There are lifts to all floors and wheelchairs are available for £1 per day. I wish I had known previously as it would have doubled the room in the boot of our car! Thank you to the staff.

Room Tip: Ask for a refurbished room to the front of the hotel.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank FrauBell60

Reviewed 5 May 2013

Brilliant experience. Me and my girlfriend went here for a friends wedding in early February and what a time we had. Upon arrival the staff were very friendly and helpful and made a great first impression. The day only got better with a very tasty wedding breakfast in a beautifully decorated function room. The bedroom was spacious with an en suite bathroom, flat screen tv and tea and coffee making facility's. The next morning we were late for breakfast but it didn't matter as the staff we again very friendly and served us with a brilliant full English. All in all a brilliant hotel.

Josh and abi

• Stayed: February 2013
Reviewed 4 May 2013

Got a great deal Monday to Friday DBB £130 each. Hotel in a great location, spotless, friendly and helpful staff, good food and good selection at both breakfast and dinner and good old fashioned table service. Light snacks during the day prices really good (cheaper that eating outside) Bedroom quite old fashioned but spotlessly clean (hopefully remainder of rooms to be upgraded). Will certainly be going back (hopefully on another deal).

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 May 2013 via mobile

I came here for a night with my partner, as a gay couple we find it hard to find hotel an I can say this hotel was amazing I cannot fault it. We had one of the old style rooms it was lovely an cosey an very big!! I seem the new style rooms as I walked past an it looked even more amazing next time I would do different is the new room :) the staff on arrival were very welcoming an helpful! We have been blackpool a number of times an I found the location great it was away from the night clubs an busy area but would be a 2 mins on the tram to the tower or a 10 min walk. At night we had a sunset and the front view were beautiful I cannot fault. There is a car parking and the lady let us keep our car still on the Sunday while we visited maddam tussards an the car park was free :) thank you again so welcoming and will be coming back!!

• Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank rachryder13
Reviewed 1 May 2013

Excellent service and great food, Would definitely recommend to others! Room was clean and spacious staff friendly, location to sea front good and good access to blackpool town centre and amenities.

i stayed for a week and upon returning home i immediately booked again.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank Colin M
Reviewed 30 April 2013

The Park House is a lovely hotel. The staff are very friendly and welcoming, nothing is too much trouble. I would recommend this hotel to all my friends and family. I enjoyed the food. The rooms are very clean.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank Carol G
Reviewed 30 April 2013

Just returned from a great week at the hotel after attending a four day charity event and extending our stay for another three days. Food was excellent with plenty of choice on the menu.
Bedrooms were very comfortable and clean.The staff ( to many to name incase i leave anyone out) were all friendly and very helpful, from the Manager John to the chambermaids who all went out of their way to make it a very enjoyable week. Will definitely be returning..

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with friends