“Great wee find”

Cuisines: Steakhouse, British
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

Discovered this wee gem when walking back to our hotel from the city centre. Stopped by initially to take the weight off my sore feet and grab a bite and a beer. Had a toastie and my fiancé had a sandwich. Both were lovely and the service was great. A family across from us were having a full meal and it looked and smelled delicious so decided we were coming back for dinner later. We were NOT disappointed. We both had the steak and had side orders of onion rings and mushrooms. The steaks were cooked to perfection as I prefer medium rare and my other half prefers well done. It's a plentiful plateful and delicious. Again the service and lovely manner of the servers were fab. The decor inside and out is very nice too. If ever you find yourself in Blackpool I would recommend you pop in and give this place a try.

1  Thank shedgal83
There are newer reviews for The Eating Inn

Reviewed 20 June 2014

Walking along the prom on a beautiful sunny evening and fancied some fish and chips. Spotted the sign and wandered in. We were greeted by a lovely local lady who could not have been friendlier or more welcoming in a relaxed sort of way. We sat outside and ordered, not really expecting much but just enjoying the sun. Fish, chips n peas for two. One pot of tea and a large G & T. I had to write this review as I cannot praise the food, service and value more. There are so many places to eat in Blackpool - don't walk passed this little gem

1  Thank anne d
Reviewed 16 June 2014 via mobile

This was a great little find, my wife and I were pleasantly surprised to find somewhere so nice. Great meal and great value, we had expected our meals to cost more, however we left a nice tip and definitely recommend this lively little family run restaurant to others.

1  Thank Titch F
Reviewed 9 June 2014 via mobile

Had the special, two steaks and jacked potatoe. Asked for medium done and perfect medium I got. Nice Irish coffe as desert. Friendly staff and fair prices. Certainly worth the walk from the carousel hotel!

1  Thank Leo v
Reviewed 10 May 2014

Found this place for the first time this year and had a really good 2 course meal with a bottle of wine for just under £45 for the 2 of us. We thought it was good value and the staff were very friendly, will be going back next time in Blackpool