“FANTASTIC”

Coral Island Cafe
Ranked #182 of 758 Restaurants in Blackpool
Cuisines: Fast food
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Description: Coral Island is Blackpool's largest indoor free admission family attraction. Come and explore Coral Island and enjoy an action packed day filled with fabulous food and family favourite seaside rides and redemption games as well as adult gaming and prize bingo.
Reviewed 1 September 2014

I went to Blackpool for 1 week! I couldn't have asked for a better holiday for me and my family! We spent most of our week in coral island! The food was wonderful and the staff were absolutely fantastic, I can't wait to visit again !!!

Reviewed 1 September 2014

Over rated, busy, machines are fixed - pins missing in 2p machines so coins don't go where you think they would - queues for the loo but they were half decent better than some pee holes in blackpool

Reviewed 1 September 2014 via mobile

I would like to thank all staff at coral or excellent service and great value for money we had 2 adults and two children we had a meal each for under 20 pound as for the children eat free . Thanks

Reviewed 31 August 2014

Definitely the amusement experience you will want if you go to blackpool. They have a roof top rail shooter ride for all ages and every possible machine you would want to go on. Some of the slot machines are a bit knackered and I had a machine where I scored the 1000 ticket jackpot and it gave me 33 at first so had a bit of trouble getting my tickets as the staff at first said it didn't owe me any.

Reviewed 30 August 2014

Love this place so much i go to Blackpool quite often and i never get tired of Coral island i loved it as a child and i still love it as a adult. It has so much to offer with games, bingo, Kentucky Derby and a restaurant and much much more. I can spend hours in there and i just love the theme of it every time i see it to me its part of Blackpool and always will be.