“ok”

Ken Webster Hypnotist Show
Reviewed 10 June 2014

not a bad show - first half a little boring. Ideal I would think if you were a group who had a few drinks.

1  Thank carmel w
in 4 reviews
"venue"
in 11 reviews

Reviewed 10 June 2014

We arrived my GF was sent back down from the stage because she wasnt "suitable" more like she wouldnt do as she was told under the hypnotists spell. Glad we didnt pay too see it and also too long for a show.

4  Thank Michael C
Reviewed 9 June 2014

15 of us went to see Ken, and every single one of us said we'd definitely come again, hilarious show, not to be missed.

Reviewed 19 May 2014

we had a fantastic night on saturday 17 may , my partner had never seen a hypnotist before and was skeptical, i had been hypnotised before to stop smoking so i knew hypnotism works. we went to blackpool for cheering up and ken certainly did that, we laughed so much when we thought we could not laugh again after having our dog put to sleep, we spoke to ken on sat night after watching the video of his life with his dog ,there is very caring ken , who would do anything to keep his big furry pal,thinking of you .

See more reviews
Reviewed 19 May 2014

My boyfriend and I booked last minute tickets to see Ken Websters show at the horseshow at Blackpool Pleasure Beach on Sat 17th May. Being a skeptic I really was not expecting much. Due to my morbid curiosity I volunteered to be hypnotised. All I can say is that my doubts over how valid things like this are now gone completely. For 3 hrs Ken Webster made me do things in front of a large audience that I would never have done if I had not been hypnotised. From what my boyfriend tells me, the show was extremely funny and risque! Perfect for adults but definitely not for children. A must see if you are visiting Blackpool!