“amazing excellent fantastic”

Ken Webster Hypnotist Show
Reviewed 25 August 2014

Me and my boyfriend watched ken Webster on saturday 23rd August this year and literally the funniest show ive seen I havent laughed so much in a long time , its a must see and im sure you'll want to see him again as I will be planning to !! :)

Reviewed 23 August 2014

We left the little one with my sister and decided to visit this show as I saw Ken years ago (in another room at the pleasure beach but I can't remember where it was!) and I wanted to see if it was the same bloke as he seems to have been here forever!
Happily it was and we were treated to a great fun night of swearing and hilarious antics from the volunteers on stage. Not for the faint hearted and only for over 18's it's a great show which lasted for about 3 hours!! How he keeps going is a mystery as the venue was very warm.
Ken was very friendly, we had a quick chat with him after the show, and obviously popular as the place was packed.
The venue, as I've said in another review, was great and the staff are excellent but the visit was slightly marred by the table of idiots sat next to us. A group of drunken louts who were very loud and wouldn't shut up. They made my wife feel very nervous and she didn't enjoy the first part of the show because of them. The door staff intervened, very tactfully I might add, and they were ejected from the premises so we could all enjoy the rest of the night. Well done guys.
A great show, recommended, just a shame about some of the audience!

2  Thank STandFamily2014
Reviewed 17 August 2014 via mobile

Go to this show every year. Very funny. Well worth the money,took our parents and they had a great time.a good night out..

2  Thank octavia10
Reviewed 15 August 2014

For a good night go and see this show you will laugh from start to finish get there early to get a good seat. Only dislike is that some tables seem to be a bit squeezed together you seem to be right up against the next person

2  Thank andrew c
Reviewed 9 August 2014

Funny! Very rude! but well worth the visit. Some bad language but not overtly so. Great show! Go and see it!

1  Thank Babs105