“what a lovely lively place”
Review of Stefano's

Stefano's
Ranked #373 of 765 Restaurants in Blackpool
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 28 June 2013

Had a lovely family meal in this restaurant last weekend the service was one of the best and we were made to feel m ost welcome. The food was excellent and my Carbonara was delicious washed down with a nice bottle of Pino Grigio cannot wait to go back again

Reviewed 28 June 2013

Yummy food amazing service what a hidden gem , highly recommend this place fantastic friendly atmosphere

Reviewed 23 June 2013

Oh dear, how bad did I feel after booking this for myself and the girls on a weekend in Blackpool. (we were there to watch Miss Dance of GB, as Blackpool wouldn't be our place of choice.)
So upon arriving there was only one other table occupied, Saturady evening at 8pm we should have known better.
I ordered the tomato and mozzarella, to start with from the specials board, and as avocado was on a different special we asked if we could have avocado too, wish we hadn't, it was going black!
Anyway, there were no pizza's on the menu but the waiter told us they do pizza, so my friend asked for cheese and tomato pizza bread as a starter, however they could do cheese or tomato but not both together (clearly out of a box!)
For mains one friend had the last seabass from the specials board so I choose the seafood spaghetti, the waiter asked me if I liked mussels, which I do, so the spaghetti arrived with no mussels, he took the dish away, and it came back 5 minutes later with plenty of mussels on however, they were stone cold. Needless to say I didn't eat them, the prawns were ok and the calamari looked a strange grey colour, so again I didn't eat it!
The seabass was very oily, one friend had lasagne which was passable. The wine was very average.
There was live music which was pleasant, and like I've said already the Italian waiter was very nice, I think he was embarassed about the quality of food!
He offered us a liquer which a couple had, he did mention that Stefano the owner was on holiday in Italy, so maybe he's the chef and someone was stepping in in his absense. The place is open from 8am daily, so they are obviously trying to cover all options, but I would be giving it a wide berth if we ever go to Blackpool again, which in fairness we probably won't.

Reviewed 2 June 2013

Small place but easy to find. Nice owners. Loved the Quatro Formagio Tortilini. The bread was the best we had in town. We ate at 4 others while in Blackpool.

Reviewed 31 May 2013

My partner and I were headed for Toast restaurant last night and decided, on passing it, to give Stefano's a go; great decision.

The food is fantastic, wine delicious, atmosphere relaxed and enjoyable and all round a great little gem of a restaurant in Blackpool.

Highly recommended