“Disgusted!”

Ranked #359 of 738 Restaurants in Blackpool
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Disgusted!”
Reviewed 22 September 2012

Well where to begin! In our party of 6 there were 4 adults and 2 children age 7 and 9. We were looking for a coffee shop and seen a sign for cream teas etc. we stopped and ordered 5 cream teas and an earl grey tea. The attitude of the woman who served us was rather brisk. She was unable to provide me with earl grey tea. I told her I had a tea bag and offered to pay for a pot of tea without a tea bag. She said this was rude and she wouldn't do it. I thought she was joking and laughed. I asked what the problem was, I was paying in full with an accompanying £25 pounds order. She couldn't provide the tea and I could. I always carry a few tea bags as I don't drink English tea or any coffee. All sounds very simple and escalated with her losing the plot and demanding we leave. She was very aggressive and intimidating. Our children were very shaken by it. The place was empty and I would have thought she would have been grateful for the business. Also would like to mention the place was filthy inside and she did us a favour not sure what extras may have came with our order. Once in it would have been difficult to leave but she did the job for us. Thanks!!

3 Thank Lynn S