“Excillent Home Cooked Foods”
Review of The Corner House - CLOSED

The Corner House
Price range: US$7 - US$14
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Welcome to The Corner House Blackpool. Situated behind the Cliffs hotel just off Queens Promenade on Empress Drive, The Corner House Blackpool has quickly become one of the most popular eateries in the area. Under new ownership this year, Fraser and his team will ensure your visit is memorable. Serving ALL homemade local produce the menu has been extensively designed to cater for every taste. From the famous Corner House Breakfast, served all day to the huge selection of homemade cakes and pastries all made on the premises there really is something for everyone. Our soups are made each morning and you can choose from a wide selection.
Reviewed 20 July 2014

Our first visit to this Lovely Friendly Café , Amazing Value for money and amazing HOME cooked foods , We had the Breakfast which is not only Excellent Value it Tasted Amazing!! Thanks to you all for your hospitality. Neil, Julie and Chris of Huddersfield

2  Thank Neil P
Fraserthefizz, Owner at The Corner House, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2014

Dear customers,

It was great to meet you all and I am delighted you enjoyed your visit.

I'm glad you've all managed to get over the chair issue! (Haha).

I look very much forward to meeting you all again very soon.

Fraser.

Reviewed 19 July 2014 via mobile

Stayed at a guest house 2 minutes away and was recommended The Corner House. Was not disappointed. The breakfast was excellent and a great price. Would definitely recommend it.

3  Thank JulesMilll

Dear customer,

Many thanks for your kind words. It was great to meet you and I am delighted you enjoyed your visit.

I look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Fraser.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

This is now our new local, the staff are lovely and welcoming, very clean and the food is always to a high standard!

1  Thank Abbieroberts
Fraserthefizz, Owner at The Corner House, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2014

Reviewed 28 June 2014 via mobile

Fantastic breakfast and fantastic service, such a little gem, will be visiting again! Credit to the owners

2  Thank stephvblack

Reviewed 23 June 2014

A beautiful little cafe. We had steak pie. Yummy. Very very clean. Not cheap but worth every penny .two very friendly ladies looked after us.

1  Thank Janis C