“Top place”
Review of Planet Kaos

Planet Kaos
Ranked #46 of 83 things to do in Blackpool
Reviewed 12 April 2014

I visited planet kaos today and I have to say what a place. My kids absolutely love it. They spent most of the time shooting balls in the cannons to see who could get the highest score. I noticed they have opened a new nursery which one of the staff showed me around, it's fab. Well done planet kaos, see you soon

There are newer reviews for Planet Kaos

Reviewed 11 April 2014

Planet Kaos is a fantastic place to go with your kids, it now even has an added area of cannons, which my grandson absolutely loved, as well as an area for toddlers! There was a wide variety of food and which tasted just as good as it sounded, and great size portions! Also the staff were extremely polite and helpful, it is a play area I will be visiting regular with my family!

Reviewed 11 April 2014

I take my child to Planet Kaos regularly. The staff are all always polite and friendly especially the party hosts who cannot do enough to make birthdays special for the kids. The play area equipment is clean and colourful. The food and drink is competitively priced for a play area and is served fresh and hot. The parties are value for money and can be tailored to your specific needs with extras like games, face painting, nail painting, balloons and of course Kaos the alien himself for a reasonable additional charge. Having visited other play areas in Blackpool I would always return to and recommend Planet Kaos.

Reviewed 11 April 2014

I go here all the time. Friendly staff and a clean play area means I'm here almost every weekend. The staff are very accommodating and are fantastic when it comes to children's parties. The food is always hot and tasty with generous portions. Cant praise this place enough!

Reviewed 26 March 2014

I have been taking my granddaughter who is now 5 to Planet Kaos since she was tiny. it is a great place for her to let off steam especially if it is cold and wet outside. I can sit and watch her knowing she is in a safe environment and have a good cup of tea or coffee without breaking the bank.

1  Thank welltravelledoap