“Seriously Good Italian Food”
Review of Ambrosini's

Ambrosini's
Ranked #3 of 758 Restaurants in Blackpool
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 24 March 2013

After several attempts to get a table here on a Saturday night, finally got a reservation and boy was it worth the wait.
Started with prawns in white wine, garlic and chilli sauce, I’ve had this starter all over the Fylde coast in various restaurants and this was the best by a country mile, soft prawns in a excellent sauce with a decent chilli kick, so well presented also ( see my picture). Got a taste of the chicken wings in bbq sauce from across the table also very very tasty.

For mains we had the Lasagne, again a triumph, plenty of tomato sauce with every mouthful, plus tender meat filling and mozzarella, yummy.

Just before the mains arrived the owner/maitre d brought a free of charge sample of the seafood ravioli as he heard me mention it when placing our food order, nice touch that.

Great service all night, even met the chef later on. Believe the excellent reviews this place gets here on Tripadvisor, it's no surprise it's number one ( at time of writing) in Blackpool. Give em a go, but don't forget 'Book Early'

Reviewed 24 March 2013

My boyfriend heard about this restaurant through friends from work. I looked it up on trip advisor and all the reviews were excellent and I can see why. We went for a family meal of 6 for my mums birthday. The food was delicious, the staff were very helpful and friendly. They dimmed the lights and brought out a peice of cake with a candle in it for my mums birthday which was a great touch. We will definitely be going here again. What a lovely place!

Reviewed 23 March 2013 via mobile

King prawns starter was delicious, top marks yet again. Still beating the local competition with ease, in my opinion. Looking forward to my booking next weekend already!

Reviewed 21 March 2013

After hearing so many good things about this little restaurant, my boyfriend, parents and I thought we should give it a go. We managed to get a last minute reservation. Each of us had a garlic bread as a starter. For our main meal we all had the chicken from the specials menu. It was a chicken breast topped with Parma ham and mozzarella, with a lovely cheese and tomato sauce. It also came with various vegetables and boiled potatoes. The presentation of the meal was amazing, and it tasted even better. The host was very attentive and looked after us very well. During our meal we noticed that several parties had to be turned away due to lack of tables. Booking is essential!! We will definitely be returning!

1  Thank Lauren25Nic
Reviewed 18 March 2013

After a few attempts trying to get a reservation we finally got one, my husband & I deceide on the spur of the moment to go out if you want to eat at Ambrosini's you have to book in advance. They do offer a take away service orders taken over the phone or walk ins. We arrived last night
greeted by very friendly staff offered a drink as our table was not quite ready given the menu good selection of food inc a few specials on the board. We were allowed to try the wine before we bought the bottle nice Pino Grigio £8.95 bottle so good we had 2bottles Homemade Pate Homemade bread delicious Calarmari crisp delicious Pasta hot plentiful very tasty . Service food overall experience excellent yes we will go back very soon and we will book in advance.

2  Thank alicelythamstannes