“A little bit of Italy”

Manchester, England, United Kingdom
“A little bit of Italy”
Reviewed 14 July 2014

My husband found this restaurant on Trip Advisor before our trip to Blackpool,
It was our wedding anniversary.
The service was good and the manager and waitress were friendly and delightful.
The food was of a high standard and delicious.
The surroundings are that of an Italian cafe / bistro and you could be formally or informally dressed.
The tiramisu was to die for.
We had a lovely evening.

1 Thank Ruth A

Blackpool, England, United Kingdom
“Disappointed”
Reviewed 12 July 2014

Having chosen the option to have a takeaway, I was really looking forward to the meal after reading the reviews on Tripadvisor. To say I was disappointed with the food is an understatement. The calamari was rubbery, ended up in the bin, as for the lasagne, it tasted like freezer shop lasagne, cheap and not so tasty....maybe the best food gets saved for the customers in the restaurant who are paying more. I can recommend the garlic bread though, it was tasty. Maybe I just got the chef on a bad night, but I won't be going back, takeaway or otherwise, as I don't intend wasting good money on average food.

5 Thank LindaB0404
“A Blackpool Gem”
Reviewed 10 July 2014 via mobile

We booked a table at Ambrosini's after reading the reviews on trip advisor. So glad we did. This place is oozing authentic and rustic Italian charm. The food is beautiful, freshly made and at a reasonable price. The staff here are so attentive an friendly. The restaurant is small but very popular so booking is definitely recommend. The only downside is that we live the other side of the country so won't be able to come regularly.

1 Thank Carlytroop
LANCS
“Good,but the best Italian in the world?”
Reviewed 4 July 2014

I've eaten in a few restaurants that have received rave reviews on Trip Advisor and wondered how they achieved such acclaim.I can't fault this restaurant,and if I didn't have to travel miles to get there I would go again. To be honest the dishes I chose wouldn't have challenged any Italian restaurant,but the general opinion on our table was good,but nothing to rave about.

• Visited June 2014
Middlesbrough, United Kingdom
“Never fails.”
Reviewed 1 July 2014

We visited Ambrosini's again last Friday and Saturday nights, as it eclipses anything else in the area.

We have now visited a number of times and can confirm that the quality, freshness and flavours never fail to hit the mark. It continues to rate as the best Italian we've visited worldwide, not just in the UK.

The staff are very friendly, welcoming and nothing is too much bother. After working his magic the chef comes round every table to check that your happy with the food. Put it all together and you will understand why it is so busy and why you need to book.

We are back over in Blackpool in September and our table is already booked. If you are in Blackpool and appreciate wonderful food and a very reasonable price then there is no other choice.

• Visited June 2014