“Fantastic”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 26 August 2014 via mobile

This place is a little Gem. It's very small so booking is essential! We have struggled to get in on a few occasions but it's worth the effort of booking in advance - also such good value for money!

1  Thank 14,378,943

Reviewed 25 August 2014

I have to say this has become my absolute favorite place to eat! My husband and I visited around a year ago for a 'Date night' after reading the reviews here on TA. Its not the nearest for us as we live more Preston way but I have to say, we were so impressed with the food and service, we couldn't find fault. The food we ate hands down surpasses other restaurants we have enjoyed in the past. Since our first visit we have come back with numerous friends, held a birthday celebration with a group of 10 and also brought members of staff for a works meal out! Each time we have never been let down by food or the service. Pepe is an excellent host and manager, nothing is to much trouble. And Mr Ambrosini who also runs the kitchen is just lovely, and each visit he has come out and made conversation with ourselves and other diners, making sure we had all enjoyed our meals and thanking us for coming!! If you haven't eaten here you really are missing out, your first visit certainly won't be your last! But be warned... Book in advance!!

Reviewed 24 August 2014

The food here is excellent and the staff are great. It's only small so you need to book in advance as it is very popular. Quite intimate atmosphere.

Reviewed 20 August 2014

We booked a table for this restaurant due to the trip advisor ratings. You need to phone and book as there are only 6 tables and its a £5 taxi trip from the south pier but its worth every penny. The owner and I presume his wife greet you at the front door in a very friendly italian way an from there on in the drink, the food was excellent. All meals are cooked fresh and can't you tell. This is a must visit for anybody visiting Blackpool. I'm sure in the next few years they will have to move to bigger premises as its just fabulous. Thank you for a great experience !!

Reviewed 14 August 2014

I booked in advance ,because we only go to stay in Blackpool for shot break .
The restaurant manager is special he welcome for you own name , very friendly and professional .
Food Super good ,taste ,quantity and price.
My special Thanks for the waitress it was very helpful with my children's