“Great food, great atmosphere, great staff.”
Review of Ambrosini's

Ambrosini's
Ranked #24 of 872 Restaurants in Blackpool
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 17 February 2024

First time visit to Tiziano's but it won't be my last. The food, the service, the atmosphere was everything you expect from a small, typical Italian restaurant. I had the calamari, fresh, soft, and cooked to perfection. Followed by the pizza Cappriciosa, again fresh ingredients and cooked to perfection. The front of house staff, Marcus, and Gabriella were attentive, polite, friendly, and welcoming.
All this made for a truly excellent evening.
I used to live in Italy, and this restaurant made me feel like I had just gone back there. I highly recommend it to anyone looking for an informal, relaxed, and
inexpensive evening out. I was part of a group of 5 and everyone had a great meal and fabulous evening.

1  Thank habbott64

Reviewed 15 February 2024 via mobile

Amazing food

We had Fillet steak with pepper sauce, chicken a la creme and lasagne and starters. Amazing steak, service and quality

1  Thank Christopher H
Reviewed 10 February 2024

We had a very enjoyable meal here on a Saturday evening. The staff are very welcoming and friendly and the chef was very accommodating of my dietary requirements. The meal and desserts we had were delicious, we would definitely come again if we’re ever in the area.

1  Thank kimmK5913AP
Reviewed 6 February 2024

The steak dishes are not fillet , when I asked for olive oil and balsamic vinegar i was given a giant chefs larder bottle of balsamic glaze ??? And they had no olive oil ??? Italian I dont think so

Date of visit: November 2023
Reviewed 6 January 2024 via mobile

Although we’d come to Blackpool on numerous occasions we had not noticed this excellent Italian Restaurant set to the South
The staff were friendly and made us very welcome, the food was excellent prepared as if you were in Italy and all fresh.
I will certainly visit again and definitely recommend to anyone who want to experience true Italian food.
Nothing more to add than a must!

Date of visit: January 2024