“Great food, great service”
Review of McHalls Bistro

McHalls Bistro
Ranked #1 of 756 Restaurants in Blackpool
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: British
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Opening Hours: Friday and Saturday: Serving 5pm - 10pm (food orders 5pm - 7.3pm) Sunday: 1pm - 5pm (last orders3pm) Reservations not always necessary.
Reviewed 2 June 2014 via mobile

Enjoyed a lovely meal here with my girlfriend, the food was delicious, the front of house, Danny, was very welcoming and good company. His partner Gav is an excellent cook. Very good value for money and we will be happy to return when we are next in Blackpool.

Reviewed 25 May 2014

I went for food here with my girlfriend because I seen it had good reviews on here. It was the nicest meal I think I've ever had. The customer service, value for money and the quality of the food makes this place number 1 for a reason

2  Thank JackMeldrum
Reviewed 21 May 2014

Recently stayed in Blackpool and Mchalls was recommended for a meal - the hosting by Danny was superb and made us so welcome and the food was superb - ended up staying the evening with wine and Eurovision :) - will definitely be coming again :)

Reviewed 19 May 2014 via mobile

After having a snoop on trip advisor this place immediately caught my eye with the reviews. My partner and I were not disappointed. The food was divine and the best I've ever eaten, (and my partner is a chef) everything is carefully thought out and executed perfectly. And excellently priced might I add,
If I visit blackpool again I shall definitely return. Well done guys!

1  Thank KellyMJ91
Reviewed 18 May 2014

Enjoyed a meal here at weekend with 11 friends. Being a small place the menu was limited but all of us were able to choose. The food was absolutely lovely, presentation spot on and Danny was the perfect host. Would recommend this place to anyone!

1  Thank gary k