“Hours of laughter”

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Hours of laughter”
Reviewed 29 April 2014 via mobile

Well what can I say it was my first time at merrie England bar watching joey blower with my husband and oh my god what a brilliant afternoon I had I laughed non stop for 2 hours,I can't wait to go again would deffo recommend going here

Visited April 2014
3 Thank brookentyler

Mansfield, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Best weekend EVER!!!!”
Reviewed 13 March 2014 via mobile

Had the best weekend with amazing people. The Merrie England & more importantly Joey Blower certainly know how to put on a show.. Staff were great, the acts were second to none.. Bay City Rollers, Brotherhood of Man, Black Lace to mention a few.. Can't wait to come again..

1 Thank Larraine G
Liverpool, United Kingdom
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“Fantastic weekend”
Reviewed 6 March 2014 via mobile

This is our 4th time at the merrie but blofest last weekend was amazing ! Joey blower as usual was hilarious ! The bay city roller show on Sunday took me right back to the seventies , loved it all, can't wait for next year .

Sheffield, United Kingdom
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Blofest 2 was awesome”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

Love Joey blower the comedian...although not for the easily offended. We attended his Blofest which is now to be held every year. Over £10,100 was raised for cancer research so as well as having fun we were also helping others less fortunate than ourselves.

York, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Merrie England Bar AKA Joey Blowers domain”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

I love this bar!! I found it 10 years ago when wandering in one Saturday afternoon on a weekend break to Blackpool to find a rude, offensive, crude comedian ripping his crowd to shreds. I laughed til I cried and have returned every year since.
The drinks are cheap, the entertainment plentiful and its location on the pier close to town is perfect.
Just returned from this years Blofest, google it, and had a ball.
See you next year :)