“A lovely afternoon.”
Review of Sundae Best Ice Cream Parlour - CLOSED

Sundae Best Ice Cream Parlour
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: An ice cream parlour that serves delicious ice cream from English Lakes, New Forest and Dutch Maid. We also serve toasties, sandwiches, t-cakes, and home baked cakes! Chose from a range of sundaes, or you can even have the opportunity to create your own sundae with a choice from all our flavours! The friendly staff are here to make your visit a happy one, so please come in and try us out. Sundae Best closed permanently on 31st Jan 2015 due to a long campaign of harrasment. Thank you for your custom and support.
“A lovely afternoon.”
Reviewed 3 April 2014 via mobile

What a lovely, cute ice cream parlour.
We were just passing and decided to pop in, I'm addicted to ice cream and couldn't resist!
The shop is lovely and welcoming, everything you expect an ice cream parlour to be. The lady serving made us feel very welcome.
The ice cream was a bit special, loads of choice but I'm a traditionalist...I love my vanilla ice cream. I wasn't disappointed.
My friends had various flavours and were all equally happy with theirs.
We'll definitely be back.

1 Thank Jason L
Vivienne O, Owner at Sundae Best Ice Cream Parlour, responded to this review, 17 April 2014
Many thanks for your review - my staff and I do our best to please. We're so glad you enjoyed your visit and hope to see you again soon!

Shepshed, United Kingdom
“Sundae Best”
Reviewed 23 March 2014

Lovely place, fantastic food especially the Ice cream and fabulous location in Bispham Blackpool, nice choice if food and drinks, well worth a visit if you live or on holiday in the area.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank RobLubbock
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best of the Best”
Reviewed 11 March 2014

I have just been for a coffee at Sundae Best after a little light shopping, The Owner and staff are exceptional! I am disabled and the service was second to none!! lovely atmosphere and friendly chat amongst everyone who was there even though I didn't know anyone I was made to feel like one of the family! I WILL RETURN!

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Jay G
“Fantastic”
Reviewed 12 February 2014 via mobile

Called in with a friend for a icecream and a pot of tea what a lovely little place with very friendly staff I will be recommending this place to all my friends well worth a visit

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Biista
Poulton Le Fylde, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great!”
Reviewed 15 January 2014

Popped in for ice cream with my friends. Loads of flavours to choose from and delicious ice- cream. Will definitely return!
James

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank James W
Many thanks for your review - my staff and I always do our best to please. We're so glad you enjoyed your visit and hope to see you again soon!