“Simply the best sundaes ever :-)”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Sundae Best Ice Cream Parlour - CLOSED

Sundae Best Ice Cream Parlour
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating
Description: An ice cream parlour that serves delicious ice cream from English Lakes, New Forest and Dutch Maid. We also serve toasties, sandwiches, t-cakes, and home baked cakes! Chose from a range of sundaes, or you can even have the opportunity to create your own sundae with a choice from all our flavours! The friendly staff are here to make your visit a happy one, so please come in and try us out. Sundae Best closed permanently on 31st Jan 2015 due to a long campaign of harrasment. Thank you for your custom and support.
“Simply the best sundaes ever :-)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2014 via mobile

A lovely retro style ice cream parlour at the top of red bank rd. Loads of choice or build your own. I created a gorgeous raspberry meringue sundae with fresh raspberries and my hubby had a chocolate nutty sundae. Lovely coffee too. Homemade cakes on offer. Great little place. Highly recommend it :-)

Visited July 2014
2 Thank janehugo68

“best place for miles”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2014

I love ice cream and have been to many places. This place was clean, staff were friendly and the ice cream was delicious!!!!!!!!!!

2 Thank Kimberly S
Vivienne O, Owner at Sundae Best Ice Cream Parlour, responded to this review, 30 July 2014
Thank you so much for your lovely review - it's always nice for my staff and I to know that our efforts to provide top quality and service have been successful. Hope to see you again soon!
“DELICIOUS!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 July 2014

Lived in blackpool all my life and I have only just tried this place. Decided to go for a walk on Bispham promenade yesterday and popped in to grab an ice cream to begin our journey. A fab selection of flavours including bubblegum, coconut and banana! These are to name but a few and of course there are the traditional flavours too.

I had the coconut and my partner had the mint choc chip. Really tasty (probably nicest ice cream i have ever had) and was sad when i finished my ice cream haha!

Owner is lovely and the young man she was working with is also very polite. Top notch customer service.

Will definitely be going back - again and again!

2 Thank Gemma D
Thank you so much for your lovely review - it's always great for my staff and I to know that our efforts to provide top quality and service have been successful. Hope to see you again soon!
“Delightful!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 June 2014 via mobile

Popped in after having a shop in Sainsburys, lovely ice cream and the young man who served us was friendly and helpful, top customer service!

2 Thank Angeltilie
Vivienne O, Owner at Sundae Best Ice Cream Parlour, responded to this review, 24 June 2014
Thank you for your nice review, especially your mention of my lovely staff! I'm very glad you enjoyed your visit - and the ice cream - and hope to see you again soon.
Manchester
“Quality”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 June 2014

Dropped in on this lovely little place with my grandson who managed to devour a big tub of bubble gum icecream two lovely lady's friendly and polite and enjoyed it just a stone throw from the sands of bispham will go again on my next trip out..
Thanks for the coffee

3 Thank Raveonoke
Vivienne O, Owner at Sundae Best Ice Cream Parlour, responded to this review, 22 June 2014
Thanks for your lovely review - we are so glad you enjoyed your visit. We hope to see you again soon.