“Really Great Ice Cream Shop”
Review of Sundae Best Ice Cream Parlour - CLOSED

Sundae Best Ice Cream Parlour
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: An ice cream parlour that serves delicious ice cream from English Lakes, New Forest and Dutch Maid. We also serve toasties, sandwiches, t-cakes, and home baked cakes! Chose from a range of sundaes, or you can even have the opportunity to create your own sundae with a choice from all our flavours! The friendly staff are here to make your visit a happy one, so please come in and try us out. Sundae Best closed permanently on 31st Jan 2015 due to a long campaign of harrasment. Thank you for your custom and support.
Reviewed 22 August 2014

My favourite Ice Cream shop in Blackpool really great selection of Ice Cream and they're all really nice and creamy. I go practically every week with my boyfriend so I would certainly recommend to a friend. Really friendly staff, really nice stop to go before you go on the beach.

Reviewed 17 August 2014 via mobile

Took a trip to Sundae Best after reading reviews on Trip Advisor. We weren't disappointed. We had yummy ice cream, including the delicious Thunder and Lightening! Bubblegum was also a hit! The staff were very friendly and gluten free aware.

We found it easily, with a tram stop just across the main road.

Would definitely recommend and will be going back next time we are in Blackpool.

1  Thank UKDisneyDiva
Reviewed 10 August 2014 via mobile

Sundae best has the best of both worlds, tasty savory food and lovely ice cream to finish off with. Reasonably Priced.

2  Thank jono92
Reviewed 3 August 2014

I have purposely resisted doing a review for quite a while about this delightful little café on Redbank Road in Bispham as it may be considered that a review would not be genuine but a plant at the behest of the café. I have always been a paying customer and I also support the Methodist Church Coffee Morning held there every Tuesday through the generosity of the previous operator and it continues with the new people in command! And so I can honestly state that what you will read is from a paying customer who also has struck up a friendship with these good people as has four others in our group who regularly as either individuals or as a group enjoy a visit to Sundae Best in Bispham.
Sundae Best is a friendly pleasant place to enjoy an incredible English Lakes and New Forest ice-cream or design your own sundae because at Sundae Best quality always comes first! Do have a home baked cake or flapjack, a panini or a fabulous cup-cake and there’s so much more! Then in the next week or so even more tasty ice-cream flavours will be available. This little place has always had a high standard set in a lovely atmosphere where customers all become friends ensuring they will return again and again. It has justly been awarded Grade 5 by Blackpool Council Environmental Health Department reflecting the standards set by its previous management and maintained and further developed by the new operators – long may it continue!

2  Thank bisphamkid
Reviewed 30 July 2014

A lovely retro style ice cream parlour at the top of red bank rd. Loads of choice or build your own. I created a gorgeous raspberry meringue sundae with fresh raspberries and my hubby had a chocolate nutty sundae. Lovely coffee too. Homemade cakes on offer. Great little place. Highly recommend it :-)

2  Thank janehugo68