“Can't fault it , 10 out of 10”
Review of Number Five

Number Five
Ranked #29 of 738 Restaurants in Blackpool
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Award winning cafe. great breakfasts and a good cuppa....
“Can't fault it , 10 out of 10”
Reviewed 26 April 2014 via mobile

I highly recommend you all try this restaurant / cafe bar very nice decor pleasant staff ,coffee food cake etc top quality , I'm a very hard person to please , but they achieved my thumbs up & more , nice sat out on a sunny day with the outlook of the church & the tower , the price of their food & drinks etc are the lowest I've payed for this quality I expected it to be more & would have happily payed more , I will definitely be going again & will be leaving another big tip , thankyou Number 5

Visited April 2014

“Afternoon tea”
Reviewed 13 April 2014

We came to a number 5 for afternoon tea while staying in Blackpool. The service was great and they were very helpful. The afternoon tea was beautifully presented and it was absolutely delicious! We sat upstairs and had a great view over the square. All in all a lovely experience.

• Visited April 2014
Poulton le Fylde, null, United Kingdom
“Lovely and clean but food let it down”
Reviewed 12 April 2014

I visited here today with my daughter. The cafe was clean and modern and the toilets nice. The staff were friendly.
I was very disappointed with the food. My daughter had fish fingers and the fish was a grey/brown colour. I can only assume they were cheap ones. I was cringing watching my daughter eating them. I would have expected nice white fish. The chips were also very greasy.
It was a shame as there is the potential to make it a lovely place.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Lyndsey P
Carlisle, United Kingdom
“lovely”
Reviewed 16 March 2014

We just popped in for a cuppa, excellent service, clean and good wifi access. Latte was so good hubby had 2! Spotless loos too!

• Visited March 2014
Deal, United Kingdom
“Top Marks”
Reviewed 11 March 2014

After a shocking breakfast experience the day before at the 'Continental' Cafe ..I was so impressed with the quality of service and food at the 'Number 5'.
Brilliant in all aspects.

• Visited March 2014