“Blackpool stay”
other travellers have booked this property
Lounge area with superb sea and illumination views (seating 5 persons , including  single bed-settee
Fully equipped kitchen with dining area for 5 persons Master bedroom with en-suite facilities (shower, toilet and wash basin)
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Fully equipped kitchen with dining area for 5 persons
Master bedroom with en-suite facilities (shower, toilet and wash basin)
Shower room in master bedroom
Kitchen/dining area
Lounge area including single bed settee
Separate bedroom with full size 3ft x 6ft metal bunk beds with sea/illumination views.
Separate double bedroom with en-suite facilities
View from Sea-Cote of vintage tram passing during illuminations
Views from large bay window , childrens bedroom window and outside the front of the apartments
View from Sea-Cote of new tram and new covered tram stop opposite the apartments.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Vincent B
“Blackpool stay”
Reviewed 12 October 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Good apartment in a good location. Host was very helpful and accommodating. The Illuminations were great.

17 Oct 2017
Thank you so much Vincent for taking the time to write a review. All the best for Christmas and New Year.
Regards Anne
Helen M
Stromness, United Kingdom
“Execellent Accommodation in Blackpool”
Reviewed 24 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017

I have just come back from another week in Blackpool and as usual I was booked into the Sea Cote Apartments at Queens Promenade. I always book the Sea Cote apartments as I have stayed in other locations in Blackpool in early years but once I found Sea Cote I knew that there was nowhere that could beat it. The flats are spotlessly clean, tidy and warm. They have everything that you need for a holiday. The kitchen is fully equipped and the beds are very comfortable. The shower is clean and the water flows easily and is nice and hot. The flats are handy for the supermarket round the corner and a shopping trolley is available so no need to carry heavy bags. There is a TV and Wi fi available. The tram is across the road so no need to have a long walk especially if the weather is bad. As the tram is so close it is really handy for getting into town or going to Clevelys or Fleetwood. The owner of Sea Cote is the most inviting landlady that I have ever had the pleasure of meeting, nothing is too much trouble for her. Anne is not the type of owner who is always checking up on you but if you need to contact her for anything she is always available and is always smiling. I cannot imagine staying anywhere else while in Blackpool and I hope that Anne keeps going for many years to come as she is going to be a very hard act to follow and I am sure that I am not the only person who has stayed at Sea Cote who thinks that. I am already looking forward to my next visit to Blackpool next year and another visit to Sea Cote.
I hope if anyone is planning a self catering holiday in Blackpool then please try and get a booking at Sea Cote and I can promise you that you will not be disappointed by what is on offer at Sea Cote. As I have said I am really looking forward to my next visit to Sea Cote Apartments.

Helen MacRaild

27 Sep 2017
Thank you so much for your much appreciated review. During my 27 years as owner of the Sea-Cote I work hard to maintain the 6 apartments in the property in order to retain my 3 star rating. Each winter I list what needs to be replaced and take into account suggestions made (within reason!) to upgrade in order of priority and costs and am so pleased to know that my regulars and new guests are happy with the results.
Kindest regards Anne (owner
Lisa B
“Excellent family appartment”
Reviewed 1 June 2017 for a stay in May 2017

Just got back from using the family appartment with myself,husband and 2 teenagers.plenty of space and a well equipped appartment just what our family needed for our holiday. Very clean and tidy. the owners were very helpful and gave use all the information we needed about the area. Had such a lovely holiday and defently would use this apartment again if we returned to blackpool. Xx

2 Aug 2017
Sorry for the delay in responding as I have been very busy However better late than never!
Thank you for the lovely review and so pleased your teenagers had a great time too. I know the free WiFi is always a first when they arrive as the password is their first question. Take care and look forward to seeing you again in the future.
Anne (owner)
Reviewed 21 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

Your age range 35-49
2 Jun 2017
Thank you so much for the lovely review and so glad you appreciated the wonderful sea views and the peace and quiet away from the centre.
Hope to see you again.
Regards Anne
denikah
“You get what you pay for”
Reviewed 17 August 2016 for a stay in August 2014

It was a basic, but very nice and well kept, clean apartment. The owner (lady, can't recall her name) was absolutely lovely, very friendly. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay there. And although we did not enjoy Blackpool as much, it was always nice to come back to the well equipped and warm apartment . The view from the launch is really amazing!!!!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the view
Travelling group: Young Children
Your age range 25-34
Recommended for:
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
18 Aug 2016
I am so glad you found our apartments a haven away from the very busy Town Centre of Blackpool. As you say the views from this apartment are wonderful, overlooking the Irish Sea and now we have the Illuminations being turned on in a couple of weeks you have wonderful views of the lit up tableaus in front as well. There are other quieter towns nearby Cleveleys, Fleetwood, St Annes Poulton which are all a short tram or bus ride away.
Thank you once again for your comments.
Regards Anne (owner)
Helen M
Stromness, United Kingdom
“Wonderful accommodation”
Reviewed 14 April 2016 for a stay in April 2016
people found this review helpful

have just come back from having a week at Sea Cote apartments in Blackpool. Myself , my husband and 2 friends stayed in flats 1 and 4.

I have stayed at Sea Cote twice before so I knew that I would be staying at a fantastic establishment. The flats are fully equipped with everything that you need for a holiday they really are home from home. They are very clean and tidy and nothing is too much trouble for Anne the owner. If you need anything during your stay she is always ready to help but I have never had to contact for anything. Anne greets you with a cheery smile and is very friendly. As I have said I have stayed there twice before and I like them so much that I have already booked flats for myself and friends for October 2016. I would highly recommend if anyone is planning a holiday in Blackpool that they try and get a booking at Sea Cote. The tram is right across the road and the local shops are just round the corner so everything is very handy. I cannot recommend Sea Cote highly enough and I would never consider staying anywhere else in Blackpool as I do not think that they can be beaten on any level. I do hope that everyone who is considering a holiday in Blackpool do their best to get a booking at Sea Cote. I am already looking forward to my next visit to Blackpool in October.

Helen MacRaild
Stromness, Orkney

Travelling group: Friends
21 Apr 2016
All I can say is THANK YOU, THANK YOU and another THANK YOU. It means a lot to me to know that after 25 years running Sea-cote I am giving my guests what they want, even although I am a pensioner I try to keep up with the present including Free WiFi. I look forward to seeing you again in October. Regards Anne (owner)
Amy C
Cambridge, United Kingdom
“Perfect location”
Reviewed 29 October 2015 for a stay in October 2015

The apartment was well-presented and in an ideal location with a supermarket within easy reach, and tram stop (with trams every 10 minutes), illuminations and sea opposite. Blackpool Tower and the centre are within easy reach, about a mile away. It was definitely the right end of Blackpool to be staying in - it was very quiet when we stayed (midweek) with very little passing traffic later on at night. It was a great base for a short family break.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location
Travelling group: Young Children
Recommended for:
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
30 Oct 2015
Thank you and I think Amy has said it all. We aim to please and after a very busy school holiday week it is especially lovely when the children tell you they have had a "FAB" time. Hope to see you all next year but book early!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing