“Lovely fresh fish n chips”

Bentleys Fish & Chip Shop
Ranked #7 of 756 Restaurants in Blackpool
Cuisines: British
Reviewed 23 May 2014

Went here after researching online because I'm fond of fish n chips and expectations are high when by the sea. Been to blackpool many times and to find a choppy that serves fresh fish is harder than you may think. The fish here lived up to expectations. Light crispy batter encasing beautiful flaky fish. Yum. I ended up in pablos last time and was disappointed. Bentleys will definitely become part of our blackpool tradition from now on.

Reviewed 19 May 2014

I had a small fish & chips which was only £3.20. The fish was massive, bigger than the tray even and it was really really tasty.

Reviewed 6 May 2014

I would highly recommend this chippy to anyone visiting Blackpool. The staff were really friendly and very welcoming. The food was also some of the best I have tried on my visits to Blackpool. If you love your traditional British food then make sure you check this place out. I will definitely be going here again on my next visit!

1  Thank Rawly85
Reviewed 5 May 2014 via mobile

Picture the scene.....May Bank Holiday Monday in Blackpool, two over tired & hungry children, two adults who don't like being ripped off with overpriced seaside nastiness - Trip Advisor found us this gem of a place within about 500m of where we stood - THANK YOU!!

On a back street away from the madness of the crowds on the sea front, but still within a couple of minutes walk for those who are prepared to make the effort to find a truly pleasing chippy.

Very clean, and tables inside with plenty of room.

Very friendly chap (got the feeling he's the owner) was more than happy to get frying for our party whilst I nipped down street to nearest ATM as they don't take cards.

The food - Truly Brilliant!

If you're expecting Michelin starred creativity, go to a Michelin starred restaurant. If you want good honest British Fish & Chips made with care and attention, in a place that's realistically priced - You've just found it.

2  Thank HungryTV
Reviewed 25 April 2014 via mobile

Im sure this is the fish shop (cafe) we had the best food in in Blackpool the staff where really nice aswell I would recommend this place every time