“Tremendous”

Bentleys Fish & Chip Shop
Ranked #9 of 780 Restaurants in Blackpool
Cuisines: British
Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

Visited with family last week after a day on the Pleasure beach, after reading reviews I had this place firmly in my sights for a great chippy tea, it didn't disappoint, I decided on the large fish and chips with mushy peas with a generous side order of bread and butter....washed down with a cuppa, fantastic feed, the rest of my clan had a mix of meals off the menu and again all finished off without a complaint, very reasonable too, 5 meals with drinks under £30...top place well recommended

Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

Saw this on trip advisor, close to my hotel and found it easily enough.
Only a small establishment serving fish and chips and a few sandwiches.
Being from Hull ( a fishing town) some time ago I wondered how it would compare . £5 for a medium fish and chips, freshly cooked and tasty.
Ot quite as good as I'm used to but very good nevertheless.

Reviewed 21 September 2017

The constants at Bentleys are a welcoming smile, inexpensive but good quality fish and chips cooked to order and plain but very clean surroundings to eat in.
We do not visit Blackpool often but when we do, Bentley's is a 'must'.

Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

We’ve been to Blackpool many times and had plenty of good fish and chips, but we’ve never stumbled over Bentleys! We saw their high ratings on Trip Advisor and we thought we would take a stroll up from the front to find them and try it out.

We were not disappointed. We ate in, I had medium fish and chips with mushy peas, the wife had the small fish and chips. It was Tuesday lunchtime, food was cooked fresh, delicious, piping hot. We ate in, and service was good. The fish is haddock, so if you are a lover of cod you’re out of luck, we both thoroughly enjoyed our lunch and will definitely be calling again on future trips to Blackpool.

Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

Best fish and chips in blackpool and always served with a smile. Always fresh fish and well cooked chips. Highly recommended.