“Great place to stay, nice owners”
Review of Arlingtons

Arlingtons
Ranked #27 of 863 Blackpool B&B and Inns
Reviewed 11 March 2014

We stayed for one night over the weekend. Owners very approachable happy to have a conversation with you and more than happy to make reasonable changes. We wanted a late breakfast, so they provided a cooked breakfast at 10 in the morning no problem whatsoever . We didn't feel rushed, they also gave us a later checkout time.
The hotel was clean and handy for the Blackpool North train station and town centre. It is located directly behind the Winter Gardens.
Rooms were good, free wifi, breakfast was good, it was also free from massive stag and hen parties as a result a good nights sleep was had. If I was going back to Blackpool I would stay here again no problem.

• Stayed: March 2014
3  Thank Jenson675

Reviewed 11 March 2014

I don't know where to start the rooms are spotless the location is ideal mattresses perfect .. But by far the best part is Richard and graham they are the perfect hosts breakfast with them is like having is with family I cannot fault this place in one area and I am a nightmare to have I am always changing rooms even in top hotels ..... I can't wait to go back to see them xx

Room Tip: Any room. Is a good one but if you are worried about stairs ask for lower rooms
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
3  Thank Lindalambert2006
Reviewed 11 March 2014

Our Hosts at Arlingtons could not do enough for us, they are always thinking of new ideas to make peoples stay that much better, it was ideally situated for the Tower Ballroom, the room was clean and functionally, breakfast was nice and freshly cooked with a good bit of banter thrown in, we will definitely be booking Arlingtons for the next Dance weekender and maybe for a short break before.
Well done Guys keep up the good work

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
3  Thank C2chadwick
Reviewed 12 February 2014

the best weekend in a year clean room great bed breakfast nothing was too much trouble plenty of tea sugar very comfortable bed great to walk into town from here I will be using the Arlington for my family visits

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
3  Thank Christine C
Reviewed 4 December 2013 via mobile

Stayed here with my team mate for a cheerleading competition. Booked a week before I stayed and Graham was out shopping when I called but said he would call me back, which he did and he was extremely helpful and polite when meeting our requirements. My team mate did not end up staying with me due to family commitments but the owners were very obliging and said that if I needed anything whilst staying here on my own they were only a ring of the hell away. Brought my own takeaway into the room on the evening and was told that this was not a problem. Shower is very powerful and the bed was so comfortable I slept really well considering how nervous I usually am at competition time!! Room view was lovely with the lights of Blackpool tower glowing. Breakfast was lovely and the dining room is small and cosy and feels extremely homely. Would definitely stay again and will be making a return next year when the cheerleaders hit Blackpool to win more trophies!! Thank you Graham and Richard for a comfortable and homely stay at the Arlingtons

Stayed: November 2013
1  Thank DanielleLazer
Reviewed 24 November 2013

Very friendly owners, nice clean building and room, your own key to come and go as you please as well as secure passcoded rooms, comfortable bed, and a great full-English breakfast buffet with all the trimmings (including hash browns and fried bread!), cereal, coffee, and toast - all for waaaay less than you'd pay for, say, a Premier Inn or the like. Plus it's in the perfect location right in the city centre. Would definitely recommend this place.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank JimboKGundershins
Reviewed 30 October 2013

We stayed at Arlington's for one night. Graham and Richard have a lovely hotel; ideal for the station (Blackpool North) and the infamous Blackpool Tower. We had a family room with a view of the Tower. The rooms are very clean and Graham and Richard work very hard to keep this high standard! Lovely comfy beds, soft towels coffee/tea & biscuits. Free Wifi is a plus too. Breakfast was in a small but well presented dining room where the guys worked their socks off to serve the buffet breakfast (help yourself!). Would definitely recommend and visit again next year.

Room Tip: family room was perfect; little traffic noise and view of Tower!
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family