“very pleasant stay” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Chilton Hotel

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Chilton Hotel
Ranked #818 of 913 Blackpool B&B and Inns
“very pleasant stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 August 2014 via mobile

Please do not believe some other reviews, me and my daughter have just stayed here for 2 nights and what a very pleasant stay we had! lovely lady on reception, nothing was too much for her. very friendly family, i would stay here again and will recommend to anyone! thanks for having us and we will be back.

• Stayed August 2014
3 Thank bigjohne

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Stoke-on-Trent, England, United Kingdom
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 August 2014

i would say not to book here the outside is not like the pics and has not been kept up. the room was small and not that clean, there was a smell to the hole place not just the room.... me and my wife stayed one night and we were booked for 4 days there.. we were told on the phone there was a car park and there is NO CAR PARK, JUST A BACK STREET WHERE ANY CAR CAN PARK FOR FREE..! overall review is BAD BAD BAD........

Room Tip: ask for a room with a wardrobe in and not just a bed and tv... our room had nothing in it as it was...
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 2 of 5 bubbles

Travellers are raving about these Blackpool hotels

Huddersfield, England, United Kingdom
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2014 via mobile

Arrived at the hotel and was very saprised at the rudeness of the women spoke to her the day beforw and she seemed really nice must of been a telephone voice. I explained that I told her on the phone we would have an extra child who was only 2 and could share the bed with me after telling me I did not tell her and that it is against policy and she cant have the child in the room she quickly changed her mind and told us we have to pay £5 for my child to stay with us. Anything for money. I didnt mind this but if she had listened to me on the phone she couls have tols me this. Thw room was nice and clean but the smell of sewage from the drain right out side the window ruined it. We had to ask if we could use the bar and she didnt look happy at all that she had to get up. Wouldnt stay again plenty of hotels that are close to it that looked great n looked like they had a nice atmosphere whereas this hotel was a bore. Its blackpool for godsake look happy that u have customers! !!

1 Thank melissaw2112
Alloa, United Kingdom
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

Not nice people and very rude receptionist. They just dip into ur bank account when ur not there. Not trustworthy people at all. They wont help u at all. They want the money not the business. Was ripped of by them on thursday. I want an appoligy. I did email them but no reply off course. Best to tell what they are like

Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank tootsiejac
Runcorn, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 July 2014

We stayed in a family room from the above dates and I must admit i was a little nervous seeing some of the reviews. Need not of worried at all loved it ......the room was lovely and very clean and the hostess was very friendly and helpful. The hotel is very close to everything and we defo wouldnt think twice about booking this hotel again :)

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
4 Thank 568Chick
Hartlepool
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 July 2014

This is the most vile hotel I have ever stayed in. We were booked in to stay for 3 nights and left after 1 night. We were told to fill a form out which asked us for card details as well as security number (not a chance we were gonna put real ones down so we put fake ones)

The room stunk, the bed that was in the room was the worst I have ever slept in. You could feel every spring on the bed, digging into you. The sheets had hairs all over them from the previous people who were in there.

The room had no towels in, which didn't matter anyway as they was no hot water. The shower curtain was covered in blood. The toilet and sink leaked. The hot tap was hanging off the sink. The windowsill in the bathroom was covered in mould which had been painted.

The room door had about a 2 inch gap, you could fit your hand under it.

I would book elsewhere, do not stay here. The only good thing about this hotel was checking out.

5 Thank Paulellie
Chilton2014, Manager at Chilton Hotel, responded to this review, 20 July 2014
Thank you for your review for your kind information you are worst guest we have in our 10 years experence.Respect is a return gift if you respect we respect you if you swearing or shouting in our place we not allow you to do all this and disturb another person.
If you go any where ladies work night shift they all like a light night patrol station you use wrong word you have no respect for ladies yes we have ladies staff work at nigh two day during week you have any problem for this.
Second thing in your review you said your daughter carry her pram up stairs we not told you we offer you leave your pram in our game room we have CCTV it's safe but still you are up stair that's not our fault we have another 4 prams in our game room just only your one who not leave his pram in our game room you said it's not safe for you knowledge I want to let you know we have 16 CCTV cameras in side our property.and you complain for baby cot if you not request for baby cot than why we provide you without request if you need baby cot pay extra we provide you we not provide free if charge that's hotel.
Third thing you complain you have no lock in your room why your lying we check all the rooms before give the keys if you have no lock we notice when we open your door why we take out lock in your room.
And last you complain bar close when the gust check in we tell every one bar open till 23.30 pm but if no one in bar till 22:00 than we shut 22:30 and you came to me 23:45 pm bar shut.and you write down you stay cheaper b&b in front than why you not stay with than this time I thing they refuse take your bookin that's way you book with us.
Thanks if you not book with us next time
Coatbridge, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 July 2014

me and my daughter came to the chilton and after reading some bad reviews i was worried but i shouldnt have lady at reception was very nice on arrival very fast check in she welcomed us to her hotel our room was very clean beds were clean and comfy we also had 2towels we didnt have to pay for in our room
all in all had a great stay and will return soon

2 Thank lorna m
Chilton2014, Manager at Chilton Hotel, responded to this review, 20 July 2014
Thanks for your review.hope we see you soon.