Chilton Hotel
US$72
US$64
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
Oak Lea Hotel(Blackpool)(Great Value!)
US$58
US$108
US$85
US$75
  • Breakfast included
Travelodge Blackpool South Shore(Blackpool)(Great Value!)
US$62
US$57
Travelodge
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 16 August 2014 via mobile

Please do not believe some other reviews, me and my daughter have just stayed here for 2 nights and what a very pleasant stay we had! lovely lady on reception, nothing was too much for her. very friendly family, i would stay here again and will recommend to anyone! thanks for having us and we will be back.

• Stayed: August 2014
3  Thank bigjohne
Reviewed 12 August 2014

i would say not to book here the outside is not like the pics and has not been kept up. the room was small and not that clean, there was a smell to the hole place not just the room.... me and my wife stayed one night and we were booked for 4 days there.. we were told on the phone there was a car park and there is NO CAR PARK, JUST A BACK STREET WHERE ANY CAR CAN PARK FOR FREE..! overall review is BAD BAD BAD........

Room Tip: ask for a room with a wardrobe in and not just a bed and tv... our room had nothing in it as it was small and cant wing a cat in it...
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 July 2014 via mobile

Arrived at the hotel and was very saprised at the rudeness of the women spoke to her the day beforw and she seemed really nice must of been a telephone voice. I explained that I told her on the phone we would have an extra child who was only 2 and could share the bed with me after telling me I did not tell her and that it is against policy and she cant have the child in the room she quickly changed her mind and told us we have to pay £5 for my child to stay with us. Anything for money. I didnt mind this but if she had listened to me on the phone she couls have tols me this. Thw room was nice and clean but the smell of sewage from the drain right out side the window ruined it. We had to ask if we could use the bar and she didnt look happy at all that she had to get up. Wouldnt stay again plenty of hotels that are close to it that looked great n looked like they had a nice atmosphere whereas this hotel was a bore. Its blackpool for godsake look happy that u have customers! !!

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank melissaw2112
Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

Not nice people and very rude receptionist. They just dip into ur bank account when ur not there. Not trustworthy people at all. They wont help u at all. They want the money not the business. Was ripped of by them on thursday. I want an appoligy. I did email them but no reply off course. Best to tell what they are like

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank tootsiejac
Reviewed 25 July 2014

We stayed in a family room from the above dates and I must admit i was a little nervous seeing some of the reviews. Need not of worried at all loved it ......the room was lovely and very clean and the hostess was very friendly and helpful. The hotel is very close to everything and we defo wouldnt think twice about booking this hotel again :)

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family