“Really good fun!”
Review of Ride Segway

Ride Segway
Ranked #3 of 9 Tours in Blackpool
More attraction details
Owner description: Ride Segway offer Segway Tours and Glides in 6 locations across the North West. Cuerden Valley Country Park, PRESTON Haigh Hall Country Park, WIGAN Croxteth Park, LIVERPOOL Heaton Park, MANCHESTER Fir Tree Farm, ST HELENS Whyndyke Farm, BLACKPOOL (Segway Games) Pre-booking essential via our website. Sessions normally last around 1 hour 15 minutes (40 to 50 minute glide depending on speed, and 10 to 20 minutes training). Must be aged 10 or older and meet our safety guidelines listed on our website. Full course details, photos and videos are available from our website.
Reviewed 8 December 2013

We booked the segway games for my fiance's 30th birthday celebrations. We had a group of 10 aged between 26-35. Stuart was extremely professional and friendly...you can tell he works hard and takes pride in his business. Despite a very cold day and a bit of rain, we had a very enjoyable day at Whyndyke Farm. The games were good fun and had a good variety of different styles of game. I particularly liked the segway jousting...not anywhere near as violent as it sounds!
Overall a very enjoyable day and would recommend to all as a fun activity and something different to do as a bit of a laugh! Only point of feedback I would give is that since the games are a competition between 2 teams, it would have been a nice to award the winning team with some sort of prize (a small point only, overall I was very happy).

Reviewed 20 August 2013

Went to Ride Segway as part of my hen party activities, even though it was torrential rain the whole time (the taxi driver said we'd chose the worst 2 hours of weather they had in Blackpool for months!), we absolutely loved it - Stuart, the instructor, was very accommodating even when we had to change the numbers and the time and explained everything clearly, was really encouraging and made us all feel at ease til we got the hang of it! We would definitely recommend this activity. I wish i had my own segway!

Reviewed 17 August 2013

We went as part of a very large group and I never expected to have so much fun. The team leading us were friendly, professional and very encouraging. I was very nervous before riding the Segways, but after a handful of tries it felt easy and natural, like riding a bike. Stu was a brilliant instructor and helped us all pick up the basics with ease.
The games were excellent and very entertaining, even when merely watching the others competing and waiting for my turn. My personal favourite was the Segway Joust :)
I'd definitely recommend RideSegway to anyone, I never once got bored or felt neglected. I will be booking more Segway experiences in the future, I am well and truly hooked.

Reviewed 16 August 2013

I went with my family and friends to Ride Segway in Blackpool for the Segway games. It was a great day out. All of us loved it especially my son who is aged 19 so it is for the whole family. My wife was hilarious on this shouting how she couldn't do it to start with but by the end she got the fastest time in one of the events. All of the games were fun and added some healthy competition to the experience. The staff were very helpful and made us all feel safe on the Segways. Brilliant day out and would recommend it to anyone!

See more reviews
Reviewed 15 August 2013

Booked the 'Ride Segway' as a large group for a birthday experience. Easy to find pretty much straight off motorway! Had a short induction chat going over main rules and instructions then was pretty much kitted out on onto our first obstacle course! Was more than enough segways to ensure we weren't waiting but also good to watch others in group taking part. Staff were really friendly and helpful and definitely made the day more enjoyable bringing out the more competitive sides of some of our group! Also didn't rush us at all throughout the day asked if we had to be finished by a certain time and when we said no pretty much kept us busy for a good 3 - 3.5 hours so didn't feel like we were on a conveyor belt of courses! Very impressed with the staff who were constantly taking pics / videos of us attempting the challenges as we had an email that evening with lots of action pictures and videos of time trials etc! Really good day and fun for all ages and abilities cannot say a bad thing about the whole experience (apart from my team losing almost every challenge lol).