“Food here is very tasty”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Route 66 Diner

Route 66 Diner
Ranked #161 of 713 Restaurants in Blackpool
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Ashton-under-Lyne, United Kingdom
“Food here is very tasty”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 October 2013

Me and my partner came here on the last day of our holiday in Blackpool and I must say it was a nice touch to finish of our holiday the food was lovely and tasty. I had 2 poached eggs nicely done on toast and my partner had a breakfast burrito which was really tasty. Only downfall they had no fresh orange, but they had plenty of coffee for my partner to drink ha ha I would come back to eat here for sure in the near future.

1 Thank NorthernExplorerHere

Jedburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom
“Great find”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 October 2013

We have passed this place on many occasions and never been in, glad we did. The staff were lovley and couldent do enough for you, we had a lovley meal and a nice bottle of wine, and they gave us 10% of the bill too! We will be back

1 Thank Alan J
Manchester, England, United Kingdom
“A touch of the american sixtys in sunny blackpool”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 October 2013

while on a weekend away me and my husband happened to pass this place and had to go in from the jukebox to the clothing the staff wear its fab and best of all they had a liquor licence so do amazing vodka milkshakes!!! the food is also amazing and freshly prepared the owner is very friendly and stops to chat with all the customers it was fantastic, we will defiantly go again next year when we visit black pool even if we only go for a day this will be our lunch or evening meal stop and the prices are very good

Macclesfield, United Kingdom
“Very disappointing”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 October 2013

We came here on the basis of the reviews. I'm not sure what people were eating when they awarded it highly but it wasn't what we had. The burgers were sub- McDonalds, the service was friendly but inept, (3 out of 4 orders wrong!), the chicken wings were inedible and the place was very tired. Avoid.

2 Thank John G
South Shields
“Amazing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 October 2013

We went to Route 66 Diner on an off chance when we popped into Blackpool during a weekend away. There were 6 of us eating but the service was exceptional (nothing was too much of a problem), the waitresses were very friendly, the food was well presented and it all tasted amazing! It was very reasonably priced (very cheap for the quality!!) and there was a lot of choice. I honestly couldnt rate this place any higher!

We loved it here. And when I am next in Blackpool I will go here again without a doubt.