“Can't cook, shouldn't cook ”
Review of The Litten Tree

The Litten Tree
Ranked #117 of 738 Restaurants in Blackpool
Cuisines: British, Pub
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
“Can't cook, shouldn't cook ”
Reviewed 21 February 2014 via mobile

My O/H an I visited for an evening meal on one of our nights stay in Blackpool. First impressions of the place wasn't amazing. The pub didn't feel very clean although it was comfortable. When we ordered we noticed the staff members nails were extremely extended with lots of polish and glitter to boot. I didn't believe this was acceptable in a food preparation environment? However my O/H had ordered, for him chicken skewers BBQ sauce and chips and for me the all day beef roast in a giant Yorkshire pudding. His was wonderful and presented really well mine.. was the opposite! The mash was extremely thick and rubbery, peas rock solid, Roast potatoes were uncooked in the middle and the Yorkshire was nice to begin but partially burnt. The waiting staff were attentive and when asked how the food was I explained my concerns. I was offered a replacement, free drink or dessert I opted for the chocolate Brownie which was lovely. Overall they scored 2 out of 3 with regards to meals however it was still ashame my main meal ended up in the bin and instead I ended up with dessert.

Liverpool, United Kingdom
“Never Again”
Reviewed 11 February 2014

Group of 10 went for a meal only 8 of us got our food! member of staff was very rude told us we wouldnt be getting the other 2 meals manager come and sorted it out but the meals were 20 mins after everyone else had finished!! Never Again!!!!

Visited February 2014
gateshead
“good service”
Reviewed 9 February 2014

visited at lunch time went to the bar to place order. Our drinks were brought to the table followed after about 5 mins by our food. It was piping hot and the yorkie covered the whole plate. My meal was a roast beef dinner. Every thing except the roast potatoes was lovely but the pots were not cooked properly. It was quite busy when we were in and all the televisions were switched on

• Visited February 2014
Sedbergh, United Kingdom
“excellent value”
Reviewed 5 February 2014

We ate here for both nights of our stay in Blackpool.
Staff are friendly. Food was excellent. Prices were very good.

Visited January 2014
coppull
“slow service”
Reviewed 9 January 2014

great pub this, verry roomy and relaxing.lots of tv,s so you can watch sport from anywere in the pub. goos ale to! my only gripe is we arrived at 6.00pm "be with you shortly" said the waitres to us.6.30 she came to our table "sorry"! she said and took our order.7.50pm we started to eat, i was not verry happy, even had a pkt of crisp to keep me going.all in all not a bad pub but this particular day the service was CRAP!!.

• Visited January 2014