“Great Evening”

Grosvenor Casino Blackpool
Ranked #28 of 85 things to do in Blackpool
Reviewed 3 August 2014

Had a great evening at the Grosvenor Casino.
For me it was all about the staff. From the moment we walked into the Casino to leaving we were made to feel welcome. I've visited quite a few Casino's in my time and to be honest, it's pretty much the same format wherever you go. What makes the Grosvenor stand out was the staff. Genuine, professional and attentive with big smiles everywhere. From the girls on reception, the bar staff and all the croupiers.... Lovely, lovely people.

If I had anything negative to say... It would be about the food. Great service, well presented but not the best quality. Personally, increase your prices and improve the quality of your food cos it's the only thing that's stopped me giving you 5 stars.

To finish on a positive. A big big thank-you to all the staff for making our evening brilliant.

Jay

Reviewed 14 June 2014

I would like to say a big thank you for a lovely week at your Blackpool Casino we had a week’s stay in Blackpool and your venue was our favour place for meals entertainment and a flutter or two of course we had a disappointing first start with our meal but that was put right by Sandra and from then in they were very hospitable I had to use my wheelchair all that week due to sciatica problems and my mobility was very poor yet I felt well looked after and enjoyed all menus, flutter, and entertainment, that was on I will miss Blackpool and your establishment but be assured I will definitely be visiting again when I am in the area.

I felt it wasn't just a place for a flutter on the roulette table but a lovely place to be wined and dined in and great daily deals and entertainment on.

once again thanks

1  Thank KentLovebug
Reviewed 28 March 2014

Shared a great night out at the Grosvenor Casino in Blackpool we booked in advance not really required as the restaurant was two thirds empty but as we where a party of eight we like to give notice, we where asked for a deposit for the restaurant which was a surprise but after questioning this policy the supervisor phoned us back and waived the deposit.the food was of a good standard all the group enjoyed their selections.The valet parking was a real asset to me as there where no disbaled spaces near by but sadly the lift failed to work to the restaurant so I had to struggle up the staircase I was lucky on returning back down to the casino floor the young waitress managed to sort the problem of the stuck off button so I had the luxury of a lift...One improvement would be if at reception the staff explained the "Party Deal" or any other deals as I would have never known only the fact one of my guests had been before and explained it to me, then we had the embarressment of having to pay the waitress to allow her to go and buy them a little unorganised but overall the experience was good and we will visit again..

1  Thank Ray S
Reviewed 11 January 2014

Had a fab night out, had never been in a casino before. All the staff were really helpful, the food was good and the entertainment was fabulous. Casino was not far from the holiday flats which we stayed in which were also very good.

Will definitely visit the casino next time we are in Blackpool

1  Thank Louise D
Reviewed 24 September 2013

We were staying at The Old Coach Inn and Rick recommended the casino for a good meal, particularly a steak. As the weather was bad we decided to visit the Casino as it was only minutes away from hotel. Not being used to casino we did not know what to do. Registering to be a member was made easy by the girl on the desk, while another booked us a table as the restaurant was going to be busy later on. Or meal was very good and the restaurant staff also were very friendly and efficient. The next night we were there for drinks and the next night we ate in the bar/lounge area and had a lovely meal there too. Entertainment was good also on the Saturday night (Michael Jackson) A pleasant surprise for us as we had not been to the casino before. Would recommend eating here.