“Christening Trip to Blackpool”
Review of The Wilton

The Wilton
The Wilton
Ranked #300 of 860 Blackpool B&B and Inns
Reviewed 10 June 2013

We booked the hotel off of Booking.com, so had no previous experience of the hotel. the owners were wonderful people so warm and welcoming, nothing was too much trouble, The Hotel is clean and the room that we had had the 4 poster bed, which was soo nice - they go the extra mile to make you feel at home.

The breakfast in the morning was delicious, cooked for you. Couldn't wish for a nicer place to stay with nicer people! Would recommend this to anyone and as my partner has family in blackpool, we will be going here again definitely!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family

Reviewed 2 June 2013

Booked this hotel due to its location close to clubs and the centre of Blackpool. Originally booked two twin rooms but later realised there was a family room for four. Emailed the hotel to see if there would be any chance of swapping rooms - received a very prompt response and we were changed immediately.. brilliant customer service! The room was spotless and the owners were so welcoming and helpful when we arrived. Breakfast was delicious and although we got little sleep after our night out, the sleep we did get was great (nobody running around banging on doors shouting like you get at a lot of hotels!). I've stayed in Blackpool many times in different hotels and this is by far the best one.. such a good price too. June and Andrew you're doing an amazing job :)

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 May 2013

Fantastic experience from the moment we arrived, real home from home. We were made to feel really welcome and nothing was too much trouble. Extremely clean rooms with very comfortable bed. Lots of useful information from Andrew and June about where to go for food. Breakfast was amazing.Thank you can't wait to visit again.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 May 2013

We booked the Wilton for it's location as we wanted to be near the start of the Blackpool Fun Run and also because the the great reviews. We were very happy indeed. We got a great welcome from June and Andrew, the made us completely at home. They very kindly upgraded us to a larger room as we had a lot of luggage - this was greatly appreciated by us. The breakfast on both days was lovely. They have a small bar and we had a couple of drinks in there whilst chatting to June and Andrew and it was lovely. We probably won't go to Blackpool again in the near future but would happily book the Wilton again.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 May 2013

Well my journey up to Blackpool was great. Trains not too crowded. All on time.

BUT when I arrived at Blackpool North Station and pulled out my hotel reservation I realised I'd booked for tomorrow night! Non- refundable. So I lose the money and have to try and find a hotel on a Saturday night.

I thought I'd try to go to the hotel anyway on the off chance they had a room. But a big NO VACANCIES sign in the window. I rang the bell. The most lovely couple ever asked me to come in and told me to make myself comfortable on the sofa. The lady "June" said not to worry love and gave me a room! No extra cost. The room is lovely. Ensuite and warm and very clean. I don't think I ever experienced such good service in a hotel. What a fantastic hotel - £23 including breakfast....... I slept so well and the breakfast was great. Don't look around - BOOK THIS HOTEL. The service amd value is great.

Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 May 2013

8 of us booked in to the Wilton for a night out in blackpool, every think was spot on but the checking out time was abit early for us with hangovers. The room was well decorated with a tv a good size shower room nice comfy beds with clean sheets. The breakfast was nice. I had the full English but there was lots to chose from. There was plenty of on street free parking too. I would defo stay again.

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed 7 May 2013

Andrew and June are amazing accommodating people! Nothing is too much trouble and a gluten free breakfast! My husband was extremely happy (sausage and toast fab!) lovely stay very clean great! Opened the bar for us later on really lovely Hotel and value for money the four poster bed room was big and airy and again very clean also thank you

• Stayed: May 2013