“Friendly staff team”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 4 July 2014

Visited this restaurant on 3/4/14 with my wife, staff very friendly, food good and nice decor. Good value and nice to see equality with male and female staff.

2  Thank GOM-Leeds

Reviewed 4 July 2014

this is amazing and shyan is exallent waiter and the food is jaw dropping and we will be back, and complements to the chef

3  Thank blake p
Reviewed 3 July 2014

Thought we would go for the Taj Mahal after reading the reviews on this website. Great decision as it was one of the best Indian restaurants we've ever been to. Great starters, fantastic mains and at a good price! Would certainly return.

2  Thank Gabie92
Reviewed 2 July 2014 via mobile

On a weekend trip to blackpool myself and my partner came to the Taj Mahal for a meal. The meal was excellent. Very good value for money and the best chicken bhuna I've had in a long time. The restaurant is lovely and great service from all staff. This restaurant does not sell alcohol however there is a shop over the road where you can buy alcohol and take it with you, no corkage fee which is great. When we return to blackpool we will definitely return to the Taj Mahal

2  Thank AmandaDavid2014
Reviewed 1 July 2014

I was here with 3 others and all of us were so happy with the food and service we came back the next night! I even asked for something that wasn't on the menu and they were more than accommodating and made my request! Nisa was superb!! This is one of the best curries I've ever had... And I freaking love a curry!!! See!!! (I'm welsh boyo).

2  Thank Ross E