“Fabulous Indian restaurant”

Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dundee, Scotland
“Fabulous Indian restaurant”
Reviewed 19 August 2014

We had a family meal here on a Thursday evening. The restaurant was fairly busy but the service was excellent. All the dishes we ordered were really tasty and well presented. If you want alcohol with your meal then you must bring your own with you. They don't charge any corkage. I will definitely return to the Taj Mahal the next time I visit Blackpool.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank GloriaDundee

Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom
“Lovely food and people”
Reviewed 18 August 2014 via mobile

This was our first visit and went from the reviews on trip advisor and recommendations from our hotel hosts. The food was gorgeous and quick to be served, and even gave out local favourite curry house a run for its money !

The decor is very modern and comfortable with a nice atmosphere, and the staff very friendly. Will definitely be calling again on our next break in Blackpool.

And just a quick thank you for looking after our little boys bag which we left in the restaurant accidentally and I managed to pick up just before you closed ! He was very happy with the safe return of his bear !

Hopefully see you again soon..

Visited August 2014
1 Thank Jobbypon
Wolverhampton, United Kingdom
“Brilliant place to eat in Blackpool”
Reviewed 15 August 2014

We visited the Taj Mahal restaurant in Blackpool yesterday and was very impressed with the service and quality of food. We decided to eat there as it looks so impressive from the outside. The staff were lovely and very welcoming. The food was delicious, we will definitely be returning each year.

• Visited August 2014
2 Thank Marie20117
Houghton-le-Spring, United Kingdom
“Faultless”
Reviewed 15 August 2014 via mobile

Being from the British capital of Indian restaurants (South Shields) I have been to lots of different places over the years and this place is as good as any I have been to. Good service, friendly staff and top quality food. If it was in my home town I may consider it my local. Would 100% recommend this place.

Visited August 2014
3 Thank rayblakeyifs
“Fantastic”
Reviewed 15 August 2014 via mobile

My wife and I had a meal here and what a find.

Great decor, staff really nice and food absolutely top of the game.

Brought our own cobra beer and staff brought over an ice bucket to keep them cool.

Read a silly review from a local takeaway about falling asleep haha what a load of tosh.

Ignore the silly review. it is great here and you will have home cooked food and superb service.

1 Thank catbarks