when my family t to the carousel last year we loved it even thought the hotel was like a maze to find our room, the good thing about the hotel is when going for breakfast you get taken to your table by a waiter and self serve your self for breakfast, they even have a pub were food is served all day for guest and the entertaiment is performed every night. I would decently go back there this year and following years.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The beautifully refurbished Carousel is the highest AA rated 3 star hotel in Blackpool. Situated five minutes from Blackpool Pleasure Beach, the hotel is ideally located on the South Promenade, near to all of Blackpool’s attractions - but far enough away from the bustle of Blackpool's famous Golden Mile to offer a relaxing, refreshing and high quality experience. Our Cafe Bar 663 serves both breakfast and an extensive menu for all-day dining, alongside its bar facility and 24 hour room service. We have 22 family rooms all with DVD players and an extensive library of DVDs for the children available to loan with our compliments. The hotel also has nightly entertainment during the summer months alongside Cafe Bar kids activities, subject to seasonality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Southall Travel, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Carousel Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Carousel Blackpool Hotel Blackpool
- The Carousel Hotel Blackpool
- Carousel Hotel Blackpool