Stayed here for one night with 2 children the hotel from the front looked lovely went to park around the back which looked awful, almost like a different place. Arrived inside the hotel and it was very nice we checked in very quickly and got to our room, which was also very spacious and modern.
There are only 2 problems I had
Cups were dirty in the room
The room was too hot
Window does open but there didn't seem to be any breeze which is not the hotels fault.
The breakfast was nice.
Would stay again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The beautifully refurbished Carousel is the highest AA rated 3 star hotel in Blackpool. Situated five minutes from Blackpool Pleasure Beach, the hotel is ideally located on the South Promenade, near to all of Blackpool’s attractions - but far enough away from the bustle of Blackpool's famous Golden Mile to offer a relaxing, refreshing and high quality experience. Our Cafe Bar 663 serves both breakfast and an extensive menu for all-day dining, alongside its bar facility and 24 hour room service. We have 22 family rooms all with DVD players and an extensive library of DVDs for the children available to loan with our compliments. The hotel also has nightly entertainment during the summer months alongside Cafe Bar kids activities, subject to seasonality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Hotel.de, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Carousel Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Carousel Blackpool Hotel Blackpool
- The Carousel Hotel Blackpool
- Carousel Hotel Blackpool