“tiffany`s hotel”

Tiffany's Hotel Blackpool
Ranked #38 of 73 Hotels in Blackpool
Reviewed 7 October 2011

room clean and comfy no complaints there.food still good but service slow.great bar staff very friendly.overall all staff pleasant and helpful.enjoyed my stay.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled solo
HowardC23, General Manager at Tiffany's Hotel Blackpool, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2011

Dear Guests,

I was so pleased to read that you had such an enjoable stay with us all at Tiffany's Hotel.
We all look forward to welcome you back again in the future.

Kindest regards,

Howard.G.Crump MIH

Write a ReviewReviews (1,597)

Reviewed 7 October 2011

We stayed in October for the weekend where we stayed in the family room 2 adults & 3 children. We were on on the 3rd floor room 315. On arrival we managed to find a parking space at the back of the hotel ,from the back the hotel looked quite scruffy and 1st impressions were not good ! On making our way to the reception it looked nice enough with quite modern decor. On entering our room I was not impressed at all, there was a large damp patch on the ceiling near the window,the windows where damp & appeared to have something growing out of the corner once opened, Im afraid the bathroom didnt pass my standards either, there were hairs (not going to mention which kind) behind the door ,the toilet flush was more like a drip and the shower again not good!The food was ok but I had the strangest prawn cocktail ever, served in a cereal dish with pineapple and the smallest shrimps I have ever seen! The waiting on staff were not brilliant apart from one person who unfortunately I cannot name, they appeared to be understaffed, and at breakfast people were waiting around for juice jugs to be filled,& clean glasses etc.
On the Saturday night we decided to stay in and watch the entertainment which I have to say was brilliant there was a singer and a gentleman who was a singer/ comedian, the drinks were reasonably priced and the bar/lounge was nice enough.
All in all we did enjoy ourselves but I have to say we wouldnt return, The hotel bedrooms appear to be very tired and in need of redecoration and some tlc!

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank janey060168
Reviewed 3 October 2011

the hotel was very clean and the reception staff and housekeeping staff were excellant, the bedroom was very comfy and had all the facilities you would expect.the staff in the dining room at breakfast were just something else!!, they were sour, rude and unhelpful, breakfast its self was just a farce, not enough food, never enough orange juice, cheap and nasty tea and coffee( thats when we could persuade the waitress to bring it) the stone cold and hard toast arrived at our table(eventually) on a saucer,the whole breakfast experiance ruined what could be an excellant hotel.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank sarah p
Reviewed 26 September 2011

I have just returned from a very pleasant weekend break at Tiffany's Hotel In Blackpool. I had a double seaview room for single use. The room had all that I needed Flat screen TV (not always the case I've found), Tea/coffee facilities, hairdryer, ensuite shower & toilet - although sink was in the room. This wasn't an issue as I knew this before I arrived. The room was very clean with a very comfortable bed - had a great nights sleep - in fact so good I missed breakfast in the morning. The fact the room was waiting to be upgraded was NOT an issue as I was aware of ensuite situation before I arrived. The housekeeping staff are very helpful - one even showed me how to operate the TV when I was having problems at first - nothing was too much trouble. There are plenty of rooms that have been upgraded which I am sure you could have a look round if you asked nicely. I found the reception staff very pleasant and extremely helpful and was always met with a smile. They have the patience of a saint with the way some guests speak to them - well done to all the staff for remaining calm with them. Restaurant staff were equally as friendly and helpful - food wasn't too bad either with something for everyone. I look forward to staying at Tiffany's again - maybe next time I might even treat myself to one of the Junior Suite rooms.

Room Tip: Ask for an ugraded room if that's what you want - otherwise all other rooms are prefectably acce...
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 September 2011

just come back from a weekend at this hotel not a very pleasnat one. There where 13 of us in our party some of the rooms where dirty the bathrooms more so we did ask for them to be claaned again and they where. The food was not up to a high standerd we had to wait 1-1 half hrs for our evening meal the srevice in the dinning room was slow to say the least. The towels in the bedrooms where a strange grey colour not what you would expect from a hotel like this.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 September 2011

on arvrival at tiffanys the staff were very friendly we had a nice room and the chamber staff were very friendly the restaurant was laid outrr lovely the choice menu for evening dinner was excellent and compliments to the chef and his team the staff in the restaurant were very pleasant and nothing was to much trouble for them if youi requested anything everything was to time in the restaurant being a chef myself both evening dinner and breakfast was of a high standard well done the entertainment in the evening was great and the bar staff were great as well and made some lovely friends at tiffanys and had a great holiday to remember my parents have been coming to tiffanys for the past five years its our first time but we,ll be back niext year bringing more of our family well done tiffanys had a fabulous weekxx

Room Tip: speak to the reception and explain your requests and they will be very hepful
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 September 2011

Stayed here just one night and booked dinner option.
Hotel very tired needs updating, my room appeared to be leaning to the left. Make sure you don't have a drink if you take the stairs, they lean to the right!
Room average, could have been cleaner.
We were put next to the lift which is very noisy in the room - our fault we should have asked to be moved (did not notice until we spent longer than half hour in the room)
Dinner was okay, a little bit like school dinners, edible but only because there is nothing else.
Location good for North pier and attractions
Staff helpful
Website definitely does the hotel justice - good marketing!!

Room Tip: Do not accept a room near the lift
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled with friends