“group holiday”

Tiffany's Hotel Blackpool
Ranked #38 of 73 Hotels in Blackpool
Reviewed 28 June 2012

we recently took a group of visually impared people on a break to tiffanys and were really looked after by the staff and manager howard the entertainment was very good and food was excellent a good time was had by all, i would definatley recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends
Management response:Responded 15 July 2012

Dear Guests,

thank you so much for your great review on your groups stay with us at Tiffany's Hotel. Everyone in the group were a pleasure to look after. I look forward to them all returning later on in the year.
Send my regards to everyone next time you meet.
Thanks again,

Howard.G.Crump MIH

Write a ReviewReviews (1,597)

Reviewed 20 June 2012

Have just spent a long weekend in Blackpool stayed at Tiffany's Hotel and was very pleased with it the rooms were clean and comfortable. Food very good .we ate in the hotel for two of the nights and the 5 course meals were very good as were the breakfasts.It is right on the beach front and only 3/5 min walk from pier and shops and the Tower.Evening enterainment was good.If we had been blessed with sun it would have been even better.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank EssexHolidayqueen
Management response:Responded 15 July 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your great review on your recent holiday at Tiffanys Hotel.
I look forward to welcoming you back in the future, and I will try to arrange some sunshine for your next stay.
I hope to see yo again soon,

Kind regards,
Howard.G.Crump
General Manaegr

Reviewed 19 June 2012

I booked Tiffany's Crytal Ballroom for my 40th party and would like to Thank you Howard Crump and his team for the fantastic help and service I had, Howard was very present in the preparation and decoration of my party. I couldn't wish for more... The Ballroom was just looked stunning!!! We were very welcome, our room and friends room sea front very present and clean, perfect for the occasion... Many thanks for the Champagne in the room... I loved it!!! I did receive very nice coments about the party, the room, the food, the service. All my guests truly enjoyed the party! Excellent service, Buffet Amazing served in right time with great quality of food... Nothing was too much trouble for Howard and his team they were brilliant!!! I had a Fantastic Party... We definitely will do another party in the Crystal Ballroom at the Tiffany's Hotel. Highly Recomend for a event and stay... A BIGGGGG thank you to Howard and his team!!!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 June 2012

We stayed at Tiffany's Hotel for the second time and will be returning again and again.
The rooms where lovely, the Food was perfect - restaurant quality, The location was walking distance to everywhere, and the staff could not be improved. As always there was excellent entertainment and a fun and easy going atmosphere.
We could not fault Tiffany's.
I

1  Thank BridgetG916
Reviewed 17 June 2012

My wife and I booked Tiffany's hotel for our wedding reception and thanks to all the wonderful help and fantastic service from Howard and his team we had a perfect day.

As a venue for a wedding reception we could not fault it. Howard helped all the way through with the prepartions and decorations. When we arrived after our ceremony the Crystal Ballroom looked stunning. The food served at our wedding breakfast was delicious and I cannot recommend highly enough the home cooked apple pie for dessert! All of our guests were very pleased with the food and service too and I have heard many positive comments back since our big day.

The night do reception went just as well. The buffet food was to a very good standard and the bar staff did an excellent job of keeping all of our thirsty guests topped up!

At the end of a very long day it was nice to have a quiet, clean room overlooking the promenade to go up to. Despite it being over a very busy weekend our room was quiet and we both managed to get a much needed good nights sleep in the comfortable bed. The breakfast the next day was very good, nicely cooked and with a lot of choice. The waiters were also very pleasant and attentive.

We had a little trouble when we wanted leave as some inconsiderate person had parked on the pavement outside the hotel blocking us into the car park. But the receptionist did everything she could to sort it out for us and 5 minutes later we were off on our honeymoon!

So all in all - fantastic wedding venue, lovely food, helpful staff and a good nights sleep!

Thanks so much to Howard and his staff at Tiffany's for helping to make our day so special.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
HowardC23, General Manager at Tiffany's Hotel Blackpool, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2012

Dear Newly weds!

Thank you so mcuh for your fantastic review on your recent wedding you spent with us in the Crystal Ballroom at Tiffany's Hotel. I am so pleased that you enjoyed your day so much. Thank you so much for your kind comments they were all greatly appreciated.

Good luck in your married life together,

Kindest regards,

Reviewed 11 June 2012

Having looked on the website we decided to stay at Tiffany's for our midweek break 6-8th June.

Sorry to say it was a major disappointment. The rooms are very tired and out dated and really do need a complete overall. We often stay at budget chain hotels like Premier Inn and Travel lodge but they are far more superior in terms of comfort and cleanliness than Tiffany's.

The bathrooms had horrible green tiles with missing or grubby grout and just a single cubicle shower which had seen better days. The bedding incorporated sheets, blanket and a quilt which reminded me of bedding in our house 40 years ago, you know when you used to get tucked in!!!

We went for breakfast the first morning to find that the orange juice was still in cartons (85p own brand stuff) and the cereals were strewn all over and not cleaned up. The youghurts too were help yourself from how they were bought ie in a cardboard and cellophane box. The presentation was terrible and very lazy.

The evening dinner was supposedly 6.00-7.30. We went down at 7.20 and found the dining room empty and the waiters getting tables ready for breakfast. Most of the food had been taken away or dried up badly in the buffet trays. We were ignored for ten minutes and when we finally got attention the waiter looked confused and did not know what to do with us. He took us to a table which over looked dirty pots. With that we decided to leave and eat out instead.

We decided to have a drink in the hotel bar and I asked for the wine list. I was told that there was none of the wine I wanted but I was offered another bottle of white which I paid £13.95, However when it was served it was not even chilled.

We did not find the staff friendly or enthusiastic and we certainly would not recommend this hotel to anybody.

6  Thank Spikem69
HowardC23, General Manager at Tiffany's Hotel Blackpool, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2012

Dear Guest,

I was sorry to read your dissapointing review on your recent stay with us. I wish you would have spoken to me when you were in house as I could have changed your room for you if you were not happy.
I am shocked about the comments regarding the Restaurant and food, as we did not receive any other complaints about the restaurant this weekend.
If you come to stay again then please contact me directly and I will personally supervise your stay for you to ensure you have an excellent time.
We have a very high percentage of regular guests who stay here many times throughout the year.

Yours truly,

Reviewed 8 June 2012

hi we av just returned from the tiffanys hotel , i must say we were really inpressed with the service in witch we recived , the food was excelent and the waiters went out ov theire way 2 help u we av no complaints what so ever , i myself am a really fussey eater and i could not fault the food r the hotel in any way shape or form , the hotel was lovely n clean n all the staff were more than helpful i would like 2 say a very big thankyou 2 adell the head waiter he was so nice n went out ov his way 2 help us , we will b returning in nov 4 the turkey n tincel really looking 4 ward 2 visting tiffanys again , , so if ur thinking ov visiting tiffanys please dont belive all the reviews that u read , all i can say is some plp r very hard 2 please n u wont find a much better hotel in blackpool if u tried once again many thanks from the hunt party

Room Tip: dont take my word 4 it , try it 4 yourself u wont b disapointed