“worth it.”

Tiffany's Hotel Blackpool
Ranked #38 of 73 Hotels in Blackpool
Reviewed 17 May 2013

i have been going to this hotel for years and still enjoy it. the food here is very good and the restaurant staff are very attentive.the bar is reasonably priced and well run by tony and his staff.the rooms are comfortable and clean.good value for money..

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank happyEdin_
Write a ReviewReviews (1,597)

Reviewed 10 May 2013

stayed at tiiffanys for a week and was joined at the weekend by family and friends (over 100 of us ) would like to thank HOWARD LYNNE for being so helpful , also TONY in the dinning room for managing to seat us all together and for the brilliant service . also to TONY ANNA and the gang in the bar for looking after us so well and a big thank you to tony for excellent buffet on Saturday night , the entertainment was spot on well done PAUL . it was a week to remember thanks again to everyone at tiffanys , looking forward to our next visit next weekend

Room Tip: sea views not saying which number I might need it
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 May 2013

Went to a party in the Sapphire Room. Reasonable bar prices, Fabulous food. Very clean. All staff very helpfull. Brilliant evening. I have booked the Sapphire Room for a party to celebrate my 30th Wedding anniversary and wedding vows renewal.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 May 2013

I spent the weekend here with my two collie dogs and partner, the room was a bit small and the carpet had seen better days, but I understand I have two dogs I did not expect the best room. However the price included dinner and breakfast and you could not complain about the food it was very good and all the staff were very helpful and friendly. The young farmers association were booked in for the weekend, and what a noise they were both disrespectful to the building and other guests, screaming and shouting, running a mock through the corridors late at night which disturbed our sleep on each night, not the hotel's fault, I understand they have to get revenue from somewhere, however it as not put me off staying again we are booked in again for a long weekend in August and have requested a different room, because they offer a service where you can tour the rooms before booking, great idea. Well worth the money.

Room Tip: Take up the offer to view before booking service
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 May 2013

Had a fantastic birthday party in the new Saphire Ballroom.Food wonderfull.Staff friendly and helpfull especially the manager Mr.Howard Crump who could not do enough for us to ensure we all had a great weekend.Rooms comfortable,clean,smashing breakfast.Alltogether a great place to stay.

Room Tip: Front rooms have a great view of the promenade.Did not hear much noise from the traffic on the prom...
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 May 2013 via mobile

We have just had a weekend away 4-6 may at what was always our favourite hotel . We have been goin for short breaks for years the last time being november last year but what we encounterd this time was just unacceptable.we at no time at booking was told this young farmers convention was on which had we been told we would have given it a miss . I'm not against young people having a good time but there behavior was more like a hotel in maguluf. In the bar one young lad came down in a towel and quickly had it wipped of so was sat naked in the entertainment bar no one botherd staff saw it there was also rowdy drinking games at this stage we went out which is not what we planned. I did mention it at reception and was told to mention it to howard . I didn't because I thought the next night possibly it would have got sorted that staff would have had a word cause everyone was aware how bad it was this was not the case they were encouraged by the entertainment team and were allowed 2 take over with there games again you can't really blame them they were just having a good time but us ordinary guests did not get what we paid for and it was a case of profit makin against loyal guests we won't return and others I spoke to said the same its no good saying I should have said it then but what was the point when everyone knew what was goin on.

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed 6 May 2013

Stayed here with hubby my two kids and my sister her hubby and their two kids....was week after half term so no real families..lots older clientelle so felt bit out place with 2 toddlers...restaurant staff were fab...i stayed in suite which was huge so kids had loads space...notice they doing refurb so cant wait to see it finushed...overall we had good stay but would add games room needs new games as older kids had little to do..as mine babies can i suggest soft play area or ball pool always a winner xx

• Stayed: May 2013